Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 02:30
Crazy that people still keep $USD in the bank. They give you .01% interest.
Many crypto platforms will give you 9% on $USDC. USDC is pegged to $USD so there is low/no risk. At least your money can hold up with the current inflation instead of losing value in your bank.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
23 December, 02:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It's crazy! I use the Coinbase card to get 4% back on my purchases. That 4% comes in crypto rewards, and with the price increasing for a coin, the gains on simple purchases is well over 30%! #FreeMoney

A simple decision to gain $ on every day life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
23 December, 04:33
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
Coinbase card? Is there a way to get this card? I have a coinbase account, however someone hacked it and pulled $100 out of my bank to invest into BTC from my account. I sent the money back to my bank, but now Coinbase says they could not cover the price of $100 and I have to deposit that amount again to use the account...

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
23 December, 04:38
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I've been using it for a while. I hear there's a waiting list for it now. CB is a good company and could be excellent if their customer service would be good. It's horrible!
Here's the link:
https://card.coinbase.com/

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
Thank you so much Time! 🙏🏼
05:37 PM - Dec 23, 2021
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Flicka Boo, click on at the bottom under it