Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 02:30
Crazy that people still keep $USD in the bank. They give you .01% interest.
Many crypto platforms will give you 9% on $USDC. USDC is pegged to $USD so there is low/no risk. At least your money can hold up with the current inflation instead of losing value in your bank.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
It's crazy! I use the Coinbase card to get 4% back on my purchases. That 4% comes in crypto rewards, and with the price increasing for a coin, the gains on simple purchases is well over 30%! #FreeMoney

A simple decision to gain $ on every day life.
02:40 PM - Dec 23, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Time4U2Know in this post can reply
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
23 December, 04:33
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
Coinbase card? Is there a way to get this card? I have a coinbase account, however someone hacked it and pulled $100 out of my bank to invest into BTC from my account. I sent the money back to my bank, but now Coinbase says they could not cover the price of $100 and I have to deposit that amount again to use the account...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
23 December, 04:38
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I've been using it for a while. I hear there's a waiting list for it now. CB is a good company and could be excellent if their customer service would be good. It's horrible!
Here's the link:
https://card.coinbase.com/

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts