Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
30 January, 02:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
30 January, 06:10
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
THE THING I AM MOST CONCERNED ABOUT: noone seems to be saying anything about preparing for the crash, the food shortages, the AI INTERNET OF THINGS, THE SYSTEM designed to put us all on the BIOMETRIC SYSTEM =mark of the BEAST and how to build economic communites to avoid the mark and the evil vax

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
30 January, 06:12
In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication
we have the mental strength and the Dominion given to us by God to crush these Concepts...
believe, take no quarter.

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
30 January, 06:21
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
I am preparing physically, mentally and SPIRITUALLY as I believe that we are under attack by the enemy of FREEDOM who has been assailing our children and now they are coming after all of us. IT IS INDEED A LUCIFERIAN AGENDA. WH has been contributing to the system. AMERICA FIRST concept. AI, QUANTUM, SKYNET, VACCINE, Patent for body enhancement activety for cryptocurrency . all here now . approved by our own GOV.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
Very precise words. NoicE.

#IDoNotConsent

preparedness is necessary. 👍🏼
06:25 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NOwON in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jessica King-Stringer, click on at the bottom under it