Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
23 December, 11:28
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
my ❤️ aches every day for all the inncoent animals being abused and scarificed😡😡😡 and Hickman is Fooooked 🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
23 December, 11:13
😭😭 poor hens, they suffer all their lives, from birth to death, no innocent being deserve that😢.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
23 December, 10:58
Unfortunately for him, the Space Force was monitoring all aspects of the elections. I'm so sad for those poor hens.

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
23 December, 10:52
I remember seeing the smoke from this from my home. I recently opened the fridge at my house and saw a carton of Hickman eggs and jumped all over my son-in-law for purchasing them!

Sovereign Follower _Z_ @GrinBoy
23 December, 10:36
Hunting the chicken farmer, just look for chicken shit!