d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
22 December, 07:36
Things that make you go

Hmmmmm

On 12/21 of all Days…

https://www.defenseone.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
JustFor Thought @JustForThought
22 December, 10:23
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I will be glad when the time comes we understand the push.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
22 December, 08:35

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
22 December, 08:34
Is Smallpox going to be unleashed upon us?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 December, 08:28
I don't want a vax from the military. 99% recovery tells me that there is no need for it.

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
22 December, 08:14
Indeed brother.

Trump to me, appears to be applying a mirror tactic of some kind when talking about this vaccine.

It’s like he’s trying to push the left & right away from it similtaneously.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 December, 08:17
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
5D Chess. It's about the People.

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
22 December, 08:36
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
i pray this is over soon. OsHa is pushing companies as well. these people are sick. one thing is for sure is that this “virus” has exposed everyone who is Not for human rights