Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
22 December, 09:48
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
gosh I feel like I looked at VK tweets a hundred times a day, how did I miss so many of them...anyway , crazy that I know TWO people who had their appendix burst last week, one was told it was covid right before she almost died. 🙄😳 —another a kid—-will people ever wake up?? they are so clueless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
22 December, 08:39
interesting just came across this. Reminds me of military saviors of mankind

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 December, 08:08
There's this too.

Happy Days @Sun2516
22 December, 08:35
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
22 December, 10:23
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I will be glad when the time comes we understand the push.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 December, 07:59

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts