Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 December, 11:52
One year ago today the SEC brought charges against Ripple (XRP).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
22 December, 11:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Is it a coincidence that XRP is the only centralized coin.
The One - Neo - Double meanings possible

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
how is it centralized they had problems last week and any one that knows whay theyre doing could go in and fix the nodes or whatever . which means its decentralized its not on a company to fix it or a group of people any one can if you knew how
12:08 PM - Dec 22, 2021
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Antares129 in this post can reply
NEO ONE @Neo
22 December, 12:10
In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication
Did you know that the CIA creates a lot of coins?

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
22 December, 12:12
i mean i 100% believe they do i think they did bitcoin and eth . which are both centralized . china =bitcoin eth = russia from my understanding and my research

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 December, 12:17
Yup so do scammers from nigeria and india. If i wanted to start my own coin i could have a website and coin ready to trade in 1 day. The financial landscape is changing and preparing for what comes next.