Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 December, 11:52
One year ago today the SEC brought charges against Ripple (XRP).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
22 December, 11:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Is it a coincidence that XRP is the only centralized coin.
The One - Neo - Double meanings possible

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
22 December, 12:08
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
how is it centralized they had problems last week and any one that knows whay theyre doing could go in and fix the nodes or whatever . which means its decentralized its not on a company to fix it or a group of people any one can if you knew how

NEO ONE @Neo
Did you know that the CIA creates a lot of coins?
12:10 PM - Dec 22, 2021
In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 December, 12:17
Yup so do scammers from nigeria and india. If i wanted to start my own coin i could have a website and coin ready to trade in 1 day. The financial landscape is changing and preparing for what comes next.

NEO ONE @Neo
22 December, 12:36
Timelaps or Ripples on the dome

Butwhat doIknow? @ButwhatdoIknow3
22 December, 01:49
I wish I was more techie. I have a great idea for a crypto and the marketing is built right in, but alas it is a skill that is not in my wheelhouse.

22 December, 12:12
i mean i 100% believe they do i think they did bitcoin and eth . which are both centralized . china =bitcoin eth = russia from my understanding and my research

22 December, 12:13
In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication
cia is strong arm of the elites .