Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
29 December, 02:54
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
@VincentKennedy
Thought about this very image early this morning about 1am as my husband and I were driving through rain and snow and state lines to move family members out of a blue state and closer to us in our red state. It was the second time in the last week where we helped family members move from bad situations. They both felt like Evac Missions, the best way to describe them. Last night's move was rough, both of us were sick and our bodies are screaming sore. In the span of 24 hours we loaded up two 26' trucks, drove to another state thru bad weather in the dark and unloaded both trucks at their new home in the freezing rain. We had this long conga line of 2 moving trucks and 4 vehicles winding through the high desert. Hubby drove one truck in front of me and I brought up the rear in our truck. LONGEST DAY EVER. Both Evacs were successful, thanks to God for protection. ✨🙏🏼✨ Now to rest and recover and try to get over these colds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
29 December, 02:56
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Def WARRIOR mode💎☀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13TH-GEN_PATRIOT WWG1WGA @imglover
23 December, 10:11
WWG1WGA

Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
23 December, 07:56
I shared this on fakebook and got fact checked, bhaha, that's when you know you are on to something! smh....

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
23 December, 09:07
In response Rae of Sunshine to her Publication
🤣Nothing surprises me anymore.

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 December, 07:16
Oohhhh the vibes are high with this one. Thank you.
🙏💖✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Eve Morris @Eve
23 December, 01:26
I love this post, I've seen it over the years

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
23 December, 12:08
what a great illustration!!!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
22 December, 10:50
So beautiful. Protecting Family. Elephants do so as well.
Only Luciferian Psychopaths of the NaziWO Cabal kill
the elderly & Babies.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
22 December, 10:54
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
wrong...

lions do as well...

and they eat them...!!!

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
22 December, 08:42
I LOVE THIS!! thanks - great advice

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 December, 03:05
Beautiful. They are true to their nature. We’ve moved from heart to mind - so much ego - perversion. That’s why it’s stunningly awesome to see examples like this as it reminds us, knowingly or not, of our true nature.

Gray 359 @Gray359
22 December, 02:11
Love it!

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
22 December, 02:02

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
22 December, 01:58
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
22 December, 01:55
years ago when i learned about this from people that hunts i could not believe that wolves are like this.
The reminder of this now is both amazing and embarrassing at the same time.

As a human are we below these wolf in evolution
why can't we do this?
In our human family our leaders lookouts for themselves.

they don't care about the old because they are left to suffer and die- and they did

The strong ones got neutered/ Transformers etc.

The ones who should be protected are sacrificed by their protectors.

In other words we don't have a pack.
police/ military was supposed to protect us by our contract.
They are the ones attacking us now and always have been.
And the people fell in love with their attackers.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 December, 01:29
thank you for this ❤️

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 December, 01:25
LOVE THIS thank You!

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 December, 01:06
This is one of my all time favorites

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
22 December, 12:58
Copy that.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
22 December, 12:47
My take on this in today's climate. IMO this image of the 3 in front represent the wise.

Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
22 December, 12:39
💯👼🏽🙏🏽🇺🇸🌎❤️🕊WWG1WGA🕊❤️🌎🇺🇸🙏🏽👼🏽💯

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
22 December, 12:33
Absolutely love this. Unity, love, compassion. We can learn lessons from the animal world.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 December, 01:50
In response Love Wins to her Publication
Amen

joann ferguson donated @joann212
22 December, 12:20
Very good reminder. There are so many these days who let their 'Ego' get in the way, infighting, back stabbing, name calling, slings and arrows, that they forgot what the journey was all about.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
22 December, 12:19
= = = > < >

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 December, 11:57
Only when MSM is toast and it is safe, but our pack is tired and in need of hope.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
22 December, 11:53
I love this!! We humans could learn a lot from animals. for example: 1. animals NEVER take more than what they need from the earth. 2. they migrate to let the earth rejuvenate for a new season of growth 3. they respect other species boundaries 4. They know how to cohabitate with other living things. 5. they take care of each other and so much more.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 December, 11:38

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 December, 11:35
This is fantastic! How we should all be doing it! WWG1WGA!!!

Donna Martin @Meme17
22 December, 11:30
Beatiful ❤️🙏❤️