Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
22 December, 11:23
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
29 December, 02:54
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
@VincentKennedy
Thought about this very image early this morning about 1am as my husband and I were driving through rain and snow and state lines to move family members out of a blue state and closer to us in our red state. It was the second time in the last week where we helped family members move from bad situations. They both felt like Evac Missions, the best way to describe them. Last night's move was rough, both of us were sick and our bodies are screaming sore. In the span of 24 hours we loaded up two 26' trucks, drove to another state thru bad weather in the dark and unloaded both trucks at their new home in the freezing rain. We had this long conga line of 2 moving trucks and 4 vehicles winding through the high desert. Hubby drove one truck in front of me and I brought up the rear in our truck. LONGEST DAY EVER. Both Evacs were successful, thanks to God for protection. ✨🙏🏼✨ Now to rest and recover and try to get over these colds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Notimportant in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Not Important, click on at the bottom under it