EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
22 December, 11:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Red or Blue Pill day.
Going to see the new Matrix with Kids.
11:17 AM - Dec 22, 2021
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
30 December, 01:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So I am currently watching the new Matrix.. and it got me thinking… Now im going out on a limb here but… What if the people we think are still alive.. (jfk jr etc) are AI from resurrection pods? 🤔 #matrixresurrections ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Board @Kimpossible
23 December, 10:02
Watched last night! 😎

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
23 December, 03:19
SAVE YOUR MONEY IT SUCKS! THE WRITER IS TRYING TO TAKE "THE RED PILL" MOVEMENT AWAY FROM CONSERVATIVES. JUST MORE WOKE CRAP.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
23 December, 08:50
would you recommend for kids under 16?

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 December, 01:17
Red Pill All Day Everyday for Me :)
Do it ;)

AndiR Surfer @thetimeisnow
23 December, 11:17
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
I noticed they had the MKultra symbol right there in plain site when I watched it last night. The very last line in the movie is epic!

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
23 December, 12:40
Can’t physically stand the movie theatre experience. Neurological nightmare. Have’t watched a movie in any format for years. Finding the “cinemafication” of daily life tough going right now. Glad others able to engage with entertainment without feeling trauma.

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Julie Casey @Trump2023
22 December, 11:38
Our friend Christopher Anderson said you would be back I Am ao excited VK ! ❤️

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
22 December, 11:29
17 Wins and 12:21 is a choice, not a given
18+2+16=36
7/13/22
7:8
the plan is love
family is everything

Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 December, 11:20
Red pill = 67. 13, if you prefer.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 December, 11:20
Red pill = 67. 13, if you prefer.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 December, 10:43
I am finishing "Revolutions" now, if I still have enough Steam after I will start it[.]💊🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 December, 10:40
"Once"

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
22 December, 10:01
i saw it. it was lets just say......dejavu

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
22 December, 09:09
😗We can’t see it without the vax pass in AB Canada. I saw the first one 15 times, and I own the whole previous set. i hope this “V pass” nonesense drops soon. Lots fighting it.

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
22 December, 08:32
Let us know what you think about the movie. I plan to watch tonight or tomorrow.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
22 December, 08:11
Got her today. Couldn't go through Christmas without.

Mama Seventeen @MamaSeventeen
22 December, 07:00
How was it??
I hope you enjoyed each others company.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 December, 06:02
I want to go & see it, but in New Zealand we need a vax pass to go to the movies 🤦‍♀️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 December, 05:22
67 in gematria = Michael Pence, Barack Obama, Wuhan, Michele, Satanic and Circle back. 😆😆😆

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
22 December, 05:10
🍿We are going to see it tonight as well, can't wait!!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
22 December, 05:01
Enjoy the movie with your family. I hear AMC has the best theatres.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 December, 04:59
17 timestamp! 🙏

Neanderthal S27 @s27
22 December, 04:58

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Meg ... @MoMmaM129
22 December, 04:38
you are going maskless and not showing any cards, you basically took the red pill. 😬

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
22 December, 04:36
I hope its good ill see it next week.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
22 December, 03:49
watched this last night and started to wonder whats in those red pills anyways 😂

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 December, 03:48
Dont' spoil it for me! gonna watch the others to get my daughter up to speed then go see it. She loves V for Vendetta and movies like it so, I cant wait

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
22 December, 03:41
CHOICES

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
22 December, 03:41
I wish I could see it on the big screen, but here in Los Angeles the theaters want you to show the jab pass... So I have to stay home and watch it on HBO or something... It's really a pain in the butt. Just got a call from the only friends who were unjabbed who wanted to spend Christmas together, they both got sick and for 3 days went through terrible fever etc. 3 days later they decided to get tested and bingo... Positive... NOW our Christmas is officially just my husband and me. He was so much looking forward to having some people to hang out with, so sad this whole thing, so sad. But coming back to Matrix, I wish I could see it big screen. Have fun VK!