dawny haswell @darktolight2022
22 December, 10:20
Ok my thoughts on trump pushing the vaccine!

Remember when Trump was still in office many high profile twitter accounts asked us if Trump pushed the vaccine would we take it this was people like Gen Flynn VK & many more every single comment stated NO!

They had to test the waters because if he said the vaccine was dangerous we would all be shut down for years & many more millions would have died than those taking the vaccine!

Before anyone says well that is not right you probably haven't lost anyone due to the vaccine well sorry i have my dad my uncle is having strokes all the time my other uncle his cancer has come back big time!

Friends now in wheelchairs or dying or having open heart surgery since plus many more.

This is a war there will be casualties the shift is happening many won't take there booster & we know some of the batches are just placebo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
i agree. Trump forced them to release before their scheduled time. As much as I love Trump, i was not going to take the jab! i lost my father to pfizer and after 2 months of deep sorrow, i realize it is a casualty of war. Even though most of my family is too intoxicated from the blue pill, my daughter gets it. i hope others do as well. Unfortunately every one i know is jabbed except my daughter. My father was dead set on not taking the jab, but the longer you are in the hospital, the more they make you feel guilty.
10:32 AM - Dec 22, 2021
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rochelle Freeland, click on at the bottom under it