Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 December, 05:52
-12/21 Take it away.-
What are the odds Patriots?
. Jury in progress.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 December, 07:14
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Maybe we all can help change that Vibe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
We are crossing over the finish line together Joey . . . that includes you!!! So please come here whenever you need love and family.
When I get really down, I keep thinking of the inner strength and grace that President Trump has had and I think of the children that have been trafficked. I think of the lives that we are going to need to be there for when this battle has been won here. I have been sick for 2 weeks and my main focus is my health because I don't want to miss out on the best part of this mission . . . traveling around the world changing lives for the better. That will be an answer to lifelong prayers. Think of Field McConnell and everything he has been through. Dig deep . . . we are going to do this together, OK. You are not alone. We love you Joey.
07:50 PM - Dec 21, 2021
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 December, 07:55
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Hey they even made a song about The Finish Line . . . Focus on our Finish Line and we do it together Bud.
Canadian Tenors 1 - YouTube

I enjoyed these guys.... ( 2 SONGS ) ... PLEASE VISIT - CreatedByRondo