Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
21 December, 01:49
You don't believe me now,
and that's ok,
I understand having your doubts,
perfectly normal.
I'm ok with that, you still have your own journey of understanding, I have had this year prove to me I am who I am and I need not doubt it ever again!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sander Ladenius @Sladenius
21 December, 03:05
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Oh, I believe you! There's no doubt whatsoever. Lead the Way MiLady. I am right there with you πŸ™‚πŸ’«πŸŒΉ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
21 December, 03:29
In response Sander Ladenius to his Publication
It is not myself that leads, will lead the way, though I will always fight alongside each of you as equals. No one above another. πŸ™

Sander Ladenius @Sladenius
21 December, 03:48
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
I know this😊 However, you are a fine, brave and righteous Light-warrior. So allow me to give some praise and credits. They are absolutely in place. Have a great day! Over here it's Closing Time. Be well and stay strong. Big things are coming! πŸ’«

Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane β™‘, click on at the bottom under it