Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
21 December, 01:49
You don't believe me now,
and that's ok,
I understand having your doubts,
perfectly normal.
I'm ok with that, you still have your own journey of understanding, I have had this year prove to me I am who I am and I need not doubt it ever again!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sander Ladenius @Sladenius
21 December, 03:05
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Oh, I believe you! There's no doubt whatsoever. Lead the Way MiLady. I am right there with you πŸ™‚πŸ’«πŸŒΉ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
It is not myself that leads, will lead the way, though I will always fight alongside each of you as equals. No one above another. πŸ™
03:29 PM - Dec 21, 2021
In response Sander Ladenius to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Sander Ladenius @Sladenius
21 December, 03:48
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
I know this😊 However, you are a fine, brave and righteous Light-warrior. So allow me to give some praise and credits. They are absolutely in place. Have a great day! Over here it's Closing Time. Be well and stay strong. Big things are coming! πŸ’«

21 December, 04:45
In response Sander Ladenius to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ€