Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 04:15
https://youtu.be/nTGhHWngK...

Did you know this about Simon Parkes?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 January, 04:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Im still on the fence with him. He seems harmless but the things he says...a little out there... I Question everything, do my digging and then try to discern what my spirit tells me through prayer and what my guts says as opposed to believing everything i see and hear. Its exhausting... Trust your prayers and God only. Thats my motto. If it feels weird, it probably is.🙏☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 05:43
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Nana only trust 2 God and my daughter and I no her weaknesses but I can tell you that his eyes to his soul tell me he his telling the truth. Everything that I have been experiencing since my NDE yrs ago, my research, and the things that have been happening to lend me to believe him.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Understand, that's why im still onthe fence...
05:52 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it