The Qake Lady @QakeLady
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
Important Message from Beach Broadcast. WTF??!!??!!
"Due to threats to my life, I will not be posting any more videos for now"
God Bless you! Thank you!

https://www.beachbroadcast...
04:39 PM - Dec 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
20 December, 06:23
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
OMG. Threats to her life???!!!

Sweet Santa is _so_ over the target!

We will forever have her back.

Santa has friends in High Places, not just Scavino and the A Team, but in Really High Places! ✝️

Our Good and Gracious God will protect her.
Santa WILL return, continue perhaps on Telegram for now; her investigative work is too important. Her words of courage and praise too important.

MAY GOD FOREVER BLESS AND PROTECT SANTA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 December, 06:28
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Amen!!🙏💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
20 December, 05:22
She will be missed but i'm betting she will be back.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 December, 06:34
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Oh yes, she will be back... we aren't finished yet🙌💥🙏

Patriot Jim @Patriot_Jim
20 December, 05:01
This is so messed up! I've gotten in the habit of ending my day with Santa and then coffee with X22 in the morning. Praying for all of our safety in the trying times ahead. I'm afraid this is going to get much worse before it gets better. Hoping I'm wrong but this occurrence doesn't ease my mind at all! All the best to Santa and Sammy. Please come back soon.

Randy Savage @warrioroftruth9
20 December, 04:50
These people we are up against are demons!!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
20 December, 04:49
That's pretty messed up and I bet law enforcement won't even give a shit.

CHRISTINE GILLIAM @aaapricot
20 December, 04:48
🤬🤬🤬🤬I hope they catch the creeps doing these threats!!!!!

Edie Brown @VeroBeach4me
20 December, 04:46
Love Santa! And Sammy! you ahine a light, some monster will try to shut it down!