Crazy coincidence…
Today, Dec 19, USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN 71) tweeted about ‘Maverick.’
Q drop, also dated Dec 19 includes, ‘MAVERICK.’
12:02 PM - Dec 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
19 December, 01:07
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Cowboy, I've watched your work for a long time now. And I know these are your original thoughts. 💙 😎

So, what's up with this? Do we have a thief in our midst (not you)?

I've seen this so often. Geez, anons, bring your original ideas or give credit where it's due. Or use your own words to describe what's going on. We need the uniqueness of everyone. 👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
19 December, 01:43
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
🤷‍♂️While h/t’s are nice, I’m just glad people are actively spreading information and ideas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
19 December, 12:11
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Cowboy, can you tell if anything significant is reflected in the ornaments on this tree from Dan’s post which is 13 seconds long?

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
19 December, 03:38
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Funny, that’s one of the first things I examined. I thought, at a minimum, there would be a reflection of the photographer.