Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Jamie Designs @Catknit77
19 December, 01:56
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I saw a blue one that turned orange at least 13 years ago when driving on the highway. It was near a guardrail and it was raining. I thought it was caused by tornado and electricity with the guardrail, because I think we had a tornado watch around then. I also saw an orange fireball fall from the sky over 20 years ago in a rural area at night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 December, 10:08
In response Jamie Designs to her Publication
The first time I saw one was this year. You're way ahead of me. Have you been researching 5D consciousness, our true history, elementals, etc.? Just curious if they appear only to people they know are awakening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
18 December, 06:25
There was a video I saw the other day where an entity just like this was hovering outside a boy's bedroom window, then came into the house! It went to the den & blew out the big TV there - might have done a favor with that 😛

Some amazing things going on & a lot more people are seeing it I think

18 December, 06:38
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I saw one in my yard 2-3 months ago. It set off my motion detector and my light came on. I looked to see what set it off and this ball of light the size of a baseball moved quickly away.

arba happihr @arba
18 December, 01:38
This being better lay low. In America it is known MANY shoot first, and then ask for forgiveness.
I saw one at my house

18 December, 06:21
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I had never seen anything like that until this year. It must be because of our awakening we are seeing them. I hope people don't shoot at them because they are obviously not aggressive

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
18 December, 01:35
If you look at it closely when it is off the rails you can almost see legs moving as it goes towards the woods. Is this like a spirit orb? I don't believe it is fake but what the hell is it? I also agree, this video person is like really close, it's possible the person is scared as I would be and too afraid to make a peep. I'd be fearful the thing would walk in my direction.

18 December, 06:43
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
I didn't notice legs. Many people are now seeing these inside and outside their homes. I saw one outside my home 2-3 months ago because it set off a light attached to a motion sensor. Maybe because many of us are awakening they are coming around more or we are able to see them because we are awakening

chore Toke @choretoke
18 December, 01:21
How come the person thats taking the video is not saying anything or freaking out❗️😏🤔I would be like talking in a soft voice saying the day and time the video was being recorded . 😳

18 December, 06:41
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Perhaps they were told by an off-worlder this would be happening and be here to film it. I think this is happening to a lot of people, either an off-worlder they are aware of, or that voice inside that "knows"