Only people mentioned by Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
18 December, 12:01
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
Spelled Soros wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
18 December, 10:30
"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws!" Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Soros feels the same way and if law enforcement is bought by corporate leaders they work for them, not the people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
18 December, 10:40
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
i have his brother's book entitled :

MASQUERADE by: tivadar soros
"dancing around death in nazi-occupied Hungary

in hand - copyrite 1965 copyrite 2000
US first edition 2001
ISBN : 1-55970-581-7

forward by paul and george soros

edited and translated from the esperanto by humphrey tonkin

tonkin? - haha not phunnee

18 December, 10:48
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
chapter three :
the jewish council
paragraph one - "When systematic persecution of the Jews began, it was carried out not by Germans, nor by the Hungarian lackeys, but - most astonishingly - by the jews themselves

typed VERBATIM

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
18 December, 08:27
Yet, not a single law enforcement agent or agency ever arrests these officials for violating the Constitution in which they swore an oath to uphold and defend, yet they don't hesitate for a second to harass and extort we the people in order to enforce some bullshit unconstitutional corporate policy.

18 December, 09:53
In response rolandkhan to his Publication
i saw a video of mall rat cops arresting two men at an applebee's in new york for not having a vaccine pass - they put them in zip ties

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
18 December, 10:31
In response rolandkhan to his Publication
Absolutely 💯 correct,. Their oath is to the corporation, not the Constitution.