Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
18 April, 04:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
18 April, 05:09
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Yikes. Sad but probably true. They get more out of killing for their selfish needs rather than using medbeds. Everything they do to “help” you is only designed to help the deepstate.

I know you are talking about DNA profiling. however, it makes me think of organ donating and blood donating. You think you are helping you fellow brother and sister when in fact you helping the greedy deepstate.

My father is in the hospital right now getting a blood transfusion. There are many things running through my head. We are trained to see Red Cross as this savior but I cannot.

I wonder if the nurses and doctors ever think of where the blood comes from. I wonder how much testing they do on it or if it was given voluntarily or forced. They will not take blood from a family member. i am adopted. i wouldnt be able to do it anyway. Very interesting though.

Once you are awake, you do question everything!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shay Ray Trump Chump @ShayRay
18 April, 07:44
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
There is such a thing as “directed donor” which is blood donated by a family member or yourself if it’s known in advance you will need a transfusion for a scheduled procedure. I am not a fan of Red Cross by no means but they do testing on donors such as HIV, Hepatitis and a few others.

18 April, 06:42
In response Shay Ray Trump Chump to her Publication
thank you. yes i did read that. unfortunately it was not planned. i just found out this afternoon he has colon cancer. They are going to do emergency surgery once they get the rest of the test back.

i will not have him do chemo or radiation. i will bring him home a juice and what i know works. my ex had cancer and was given 2 months. that was 9 years ago. He is still kicking.

i will not buy into the evil agenda. i just have to convince my father not too!

it is a double edge sword being awake!

18 April, 11:08
sending prayers!! you are doing the right thing! keep me updated when you have time... I’m interested in how it goes. i hope you dont mind sharing the journey... play the healing music too if you can 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

21 April, 09:36
so far so good. My brother wanted him to do traditional treatment. my father would not do well. the surgeon agreed to letting me juice for 8 weeks and revisiting it. Even if he has surgery, this will lessen the chance if him having issues and hopefully from having a poo bag. Also poison therapy. he is a lot weaker than the last time. however, he started his juicing and he ate fairly large dinner. his body temperature is 98.4. it wa 96.8 before the transfusion. baby steps.

21 April, 09:55
That sounds good!! I know how hard it is to go against those who believe in traditional medicine, but i do think you’re doing the right thing. At least he will have more quality of life. Does he take Vit D3? Do you have an alternative doctor in your area?

Thanks for sharing!

Our dear Heavenly Father,
Please surround Rochelle’s father with your comfort and lay your Healing hands upon his body. You are the Almighty Healer and Physician. We also ask you to guide Rochelle in her wisdom and caring of her father and provide her strength through this journey. We ask these and all things in Your name, Amen!

22 April, 06:13
thank you for your prayers. yes he has been taking ALL of that. i gad to be very careful because he Was on warfarin. warfarin messes your whole system up. he has afib and it can cause him to go bonkers when you inr is not stabilized. it basically prevents you from eating vitamin K and all the good foods that fight cancer.

he has the best doctor, me! it is no mistake. this is my life path i am sold on it. i will have him stable in 2 weeks. Cancer lesion reduced by 50 %. within a month it will be gone. as long as he does everything.

cancer is a fungus. balance your ph and drink fresh raw juices mainly greens, you will be fine. there are several protocols to try. people need to make life style changes or it will never go away or if it does come back. baking soda and maple syrup kills fingus, cancer, polyps, yeast and more. i know. i removed well over 300 colon polyps and a tumor 8 inches. with 12 inches of colon tissue on my own no doctor. i did a lot more to achi

22 April, 08:11
yes! you are on point! it’s great to chat with those who have like minds. I knew a lady that cured her melanoma with juicing. Love it!

23 April, 07:52
Absolutely. people just need to know there are other safe options. it certainly cannot hurt to try. i told my father’s surgeon, i am not ruling out surgery. i am just trying to make him strong enough to last the surgery and hopefully be able to perform regular surgery with no loss of regular bowel function. if it shows a remarkable improvement, he will not need it. what people need to understand that life style changes need to be permanent to keep restored health. my father is doing very well today. 😀 every day he is doing stronger. i am 100 % sold his medication made him as weak as he is. he was . people need to really stay off prescription drugs at all cost!!!

23 April, 08:22
so good to hear he’s getting better! God will bless you for caring and attending to your father. I have not been a fan of pharmaceutical drugs for many years and always tried to wake people up about alternative medicine/therapies. So many are brainwashed to believe traditional medicine will cure you but they only treat symptoms and dont get to the root of the problem. Thanks for sharing!

23 April, 08:27
you are welcome and TY for your input. All we can do is lead by example and share information. It is not easy but it is possible! God Bless.

04 May, 09:28
Hi... just checking up on your father and you...how’s it going?

05 May, 06:10
thank you. they recommended he gets hospice care. it kind of threw me for a loop. i guess we will see if juicing and the natural treatments work. it is all in God’s hands at this point. It is disheartening that people are not educated enough to realize there are other options out there. people are just sent the farm to wait their deaths out without question.

I was able to talk at great length to the fill in Dr. not NP and she gave me a lot of helpful information with treating my father’s water retention to break the cycle. She agreed and ordered iron iv treatment . She told me what she would do if it were here father. i respected that. I agree with her on the no surgery, however, not on hospice. i will try to shrink the mass with baking soda and maple syrup. i just need to do it longer instead of quicker. we may have to do it several times. My father was robbed treatment for years. if i can give him back half those years and some type of normalcy i am going to. ...

05 May, 06:21
It all depends on his organs and his willingness to fight like never before. They put labels on you. This whole time he thought he weak do to Muscular Dystrophy. other than his legs getting smaller(he is a huge horse) and foot dropsy, he really does not have MD symptoms. The PT said he wouldnt be able to do 2 of his exercises if it was his MD causing the leg weakness. It is the loss of blood and heart valve issues. you are suppose to die when you lose 40 % of your blood. he lost 50 %. i guess he showed them. lol

my father and i are going to get on an exercise routine, keep up with our juicing routine and move forward with our regular summer gardening. yesterday he helped me transplant all my plant i grew from seed in water jugs.

today he will attempt to mow the lawn. the hardest part is getting him on the lawn mower. trust me it is a work out. other than the walking, he is strong as an ox. it has to to be the anemia causing the weakness.

As long as i do not give

05 May, 06:27
up he will not give up. He was just fed a bunch of 💩 and excepted as his truth. Like all the sheeple have. Time to turn that around. i hope people will find the strength to start thinking for themselves and start taking action to undo what has been done to them, us and our children(all children).

i will keep you posted. i am canceling the surgeon’s appt for the time being. i am going to reschedule everything for 5 months out. Get a new CT with contrast and go from there. We will take it day by day. week by week.

Thank you for checking in! 🤗 God bless.

05 May, 08:01
I’ve read about and watched a video about chlorine dioxide. Maybe, something to check into... i know you are very busy doing all you can. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

08 May, 09:42
good news. I could figure out what i was missing and why the doctors wanted to put my father in hospice. upon research his signs are showing near death. Until i took control. i am limited in his fluids so i am making the most out of the 5 cups he can have. i realized when he came home he was not urinating very much. he wasnt drinking either because of the peeing 5 minutes .

He is juicing 2 cups fruit with the fiber (vitamix) and he is juicing 2 cups of veggies with fiber. my cousin had this old fashioned chair scale he picked up from work. He has lost 10 lbs of fluid 3 days. he went to peeing maybe a cup and a half to just over 5! all his vitals are consistent and better than they have ever been. i just need to get his temp up. every 3 days it goes back up. so that is a good sign. i told him be escaped deaths grip. Anything can happen at anytime but i think be is doing great.

08 May, 10:06
That is awesome!!HE’s lucky to have you taking control. It’s sthat so many people dont have anyone to advocate for them. Your typical traditional doctors never get to the root of the problem and just tell patients thats all we can do for you and sign them up for hospice. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

09 May, 06:23
Exactly. i hope this is a wake up call to my father and everyone reading this. i cannot promise he will not drop dead in a month or 2 or years, at least i am trying. as long as he keeps trying i will be there for him.

16 June, 10:33
Hi.... checking in on your father. Also, how are you holding up?

17 June, 05:34
thank you for thinking of us! he is doing great! he is walking with his walker for exercise. he is outside doing the garden with me and mowing! he doubled his iron in 3 weeks. doctor could not be any happier. no tumor or cancer markers. which goes to show you need to think for yourself.

i am able to get things done now and he is ready to sleep in his bed! lol after i finish painting!

17 June, 06:46
Awesome!!! This is great news! You have done great work with him and i know your heart is full!! 🙏🏻

17 June, 06:54
i tell ya he is a fighter. i was thinking my arms are killing be from gardening today. he did all the hoeing! 🤣😂😂 i just hope he will make a lot of changes in his heart after this. in the mean time i am going keep my eyes on God!

02 August, 10:14
Hi Rochelle, how is your Dad? I’m sorry I haven’t checked in sooner! Thinking of you both! 🙏🏻

12 August, 09:11
My father’s PET scan came back. he does have cancer. however, nothing has changed. he does not want surgery. he wants to do my regimen. we have a follow up on monday in the office. i am going to go with Colonoscopy after the 24th. this will give him time to do the treatment. hopefully it will shrink enough that they can just scrap it out completely or that it is completely healed. i know it works. i am going to do it with him. except he will be getting smaller doses. i have to be careful of his kidneys.

i will keep you posted.

12 August, 09:58
Thx for the update! You both have been in my thoughts and prayers. Thank God he has you! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

14 August, 10:21
My father is home now. He has blood clots. He has several in lungs. They put him on blood thinners. i am finding a lot of information out. The treating physician while he was in ER was awesome as well as the RN. today was hell getting him out. they were more concerned about liability than my father’s health and well being. i pissed off another nurse and had another security guard called up. 😂🤣🤣 these people are possessed! if they did their job correctly there would be no problems.

I will never back down and i will always advocate for people. if people do not like it, too damn bad! i am suing this hospital for every visit my father had there. it was not a coincidence he received all these test . it is my evidence i have been right all along.

He came home, when he got out of his truck he did it with ease. when he used his bathroom he did it with ease. when he got into his chair he did it with ease. He has no clue how much better he is doing.

15 August, 08:49
I am so proud of you!!!! So many people don’t have advocates like you. I was an advocate for someone close to me over the last year and had I not been, I’m convinced the outcome would have been so much worse. Also, the general public doesn’t have the knowledge or experience to help their loved ones through illnesses such as what your father is having. They give in to the medical establishment. God gives us our gut feelings to help us discern. Thank you for standing firm and pushing through like you have!! Trust me, some doctors and nurses don’t like those that call out discrepancies or wrong diagnoses and even improper treatment paths. I pray for God to continue to provide you with strength and courage!! May God also continue to bless you for all you do!! May God also lay His healing hands upon your father! Thanks for the update! 🙏🏻

15 August, 02:58
thank you for your kind words and support. it does help 🤗 unfortunately we are in the main hospital now because the blood thinners caused him to bleed out. however, i feel this is where he needs to be.

they are going to put a filter in to stop the blood clots. possibly. we are still waiting to talk to the dr. they are admitting him and going from
there. God told me it was going to go quick. he was right! he didnt say he was going quick. he said things are going to go quick.

hopefully we can find something that works.

15 August, 06:19
I pray for the medical team caring for your father to have the knowledge, experience and wisdom to provide proper treatment for his condition. Hang in there! 🙏🏻

18 August, 05:37
This is my father. He couldnt smile. He was drinking the colonoscopy drink. lol. He wanted to throw up. Anyway he is in a really good place. It is top of the line for its care. He lucked out getting in there. Early bird gets the worm. He is very fortunate they had a bed opened in this facility.

He agreed to do the whole surgery. He is Very high risk and has 50/50 chance of survival. However, he will bleed to death without it or die of an enurism probably within a week. He is in the best possible health status as he possibly can be for his situation. He is stable. All his blood work says he is ready to do surgery. He lost a lot of blood today prepping for the colonoscopy. They do not want to waste anytime waiting to do surgery. They kind shocked me when they told me they were planning on surgery as early as tomorrow. i was expecting Friday due to the blood thinners. if they are comfortable doing it 12 hours sooner it is their call. With his blood loss since Sunday it ok

18 August, 06:47
He looks great and has a mischievous smile!! 🙂 Cute Teddy bear!! ❤️. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Thank you for the update! You will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Our Dear Heavenly Father,

We ask for you to guide the surgeons’ hands during the procedure for Rochelle’s father. Please provide his care team with expert knowledge, compassion, and wisdom through the procedure and healing process. May you lay your healing hands upon Rochelle’s father as you are the Almighty Healer and the Great Physician. Please surround Rochelle with comfort and peace knowing she will be waiting while her father is undergoing this surgery. We ask these and all things in Jesus Christ. Amen!!

30 September, 05:15
hi. i just wanted to give you an update. my father made it through his surgeries fine. however, my brothers intervened AGAIN and owing his healing down. They actually banned me from going to see him and BLOCKED my phone number so i cannot even call him. THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO BE UP AGAINST!

They also convinced him to get vaccinated. THEY are pretty proud of themselves. My father is slipping away. He can no longer smile. 😢 My step sister sends me pictures. They just moved him to longer term care.

I still have faith God is in control. He looks better. i am using this time to paint the interior of his house. I also found a mold issue in the fireplace that probably contributed to his health issues, his breathing. hopefully it can be reversed. i have no clue what they are doing.

i gave my father the chance to change his healthcare proxy solely to me but he refused. Unfortunately he is laying with his life. My brother’s will be held accountable.

30 September, 10:42
You were on my mind last night and i knew i should reach out and check on you and your dad. So glad he made it through the surgeries!! However, i wasn’t expecting to hear all the other! You have done everything in your power to help your dad and now it’s out of your control. God knows your heart and you will be blessed for looking after your dad and doing the best for him. I just stopped and prayed for you and the situation. Continue to do the right thing and always lean on God to direct your steps! I’m so sorry this all happened!! Keep your chin up and make no regrets.... I will continue to pray. Thanks for sharing! Take time to heal and care for you! (((HUGS))) 🙏🏻

01 October, 06:27
Thank you so much. yes yesterday was a hard day. i had to give it ALL to God. I am using this time to take care if me and decided it is time to register for my natural path MD yesterday. i have done everything i could and my father’s choices are just that his choices. HE consciously made his choice and i can no longer support his choices.

i am praying and fasting for him. hopefully he has a few good years left. I believe God is closing this door for a reason and opening a new one.

God is working mightily in my life. HE ALWAYS has. My connection is getting stronger. i see so much craziness in this world and what their plans are. i pray for humanity. i just hope Whitehats truly are in control.

Have a blessed day! i am on my final stage of painting 4 rooms. Why are the smallest rooms the biggest pains in the butt? 🤣😂🤣. Believe it or not as i am doing this God has shown me a lot of things in this process about my life and my father’s role.

🤗🤗 HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

01 October, 08:01
Oh the things we learn when we let go and let God handle it all!! Hang in there and may you have many blessings forthcoming!

Make it a great day!! 🙂

16 October, 10:41
Hi. i can use your prayers. i think God is answering my prayers. My father is not doing well however, i think it will be what it takes for my brother to get his head out if his you know what. My father is back in the hospital. long long long story but my fasting and prayers are moving mountains. God told me friday to fast and pray. i finally got through to my father and he was begging me to come get him out. IF I COULD I WOULD. My heart was broken. i called my brother and i was not nice. he knows if my father dies they will be facing criminal charges! i have all the proof I need to start a case. i told him it is wrong of him to make him stay in a facility where he is alone. Dr. called him the next morning ( today) and told him he he us not good snd they need to have a family meeting. i had to find out from 3rd parties. My siblings are lying to me. My cousin was going to do our hardwoods this weekend told me. i cancelled yesterday because God told me to....

16 October, 10:48
I told her the whole story. anyway, her mom is my father’s only living sibling and she is coming up to see my father because they called her and told her he was not doing well. luckily for me my father’s oncologist is on call tonight snd i asked him to talk to the treating dr and have him out on ivernevtin, zinc and zpac. since my brother blocked me from talking to him he could not tell me what is going on but he said he will pass it along and out it in his file.

i need my brother to let me take the lead. i need my brother to bring him home with hospice care.i i need for his blood clots to break up safely and whatever is going on stopped!

i will keep you posted. prayers are greatly appreciated.

17 October, 10:03

18 October, 08:23
i am holding onto faith regardless if what the machines and the doctors say. i look like crap! i had my few days of crying. i spent 3 days in prayer. i talk to my father every night. i spent 3 days calling guardianship attorneys. 20 to be exact. My stepsister said kidneys are gone. she said he is waiting to be alone. i said no he is waiting for me to day ok. I had a nice cry and i hung his picture on the fireplace. i painted his whole house so everything was off the walls and fireplace. i am talking to him all the time in faith. i said we have a lot of healing and forgiveness to do. i said i will start. i totally forgave him for everything. i told him it is his turn to say he is sorry to everyone he has hurt. i am talking about physically, mentally and emotionally. i said if you choose to come back to this life, i will be here to help you every step of the way. i said if you choose not to i will help you heal or forgive for your journey. i said give me 5 days.

18 October, 08:31
I am sorry! Im praying for God to wrap His love and healing around you all. I especially pray for you to have continued strength. Keep the faith... God is in control. 🙏🏻✝️

19 October, 08:24
My father passed away. i found out her passed from a foot infection that i could have cured in 2 days with castor oil. they wanted amputate his foot and he said no. i am so sick of how stupid my brother is.

19 October, 09:47
Oh my goodness!! That is horrible! Rochelle, I am so sorry!! 😢

Please don’t beat yourself up over this! You have no regrets as you did everything in your power to help your Dad and he knows it. God knows it and knows your heart!

Our Heavenly Father,

We ask you to please wrap your love, peace and comfort around Rochelle and her family. During these coming days full of sorrow, please stay beside them and help them to reflect on the good memories. Father God, we ask for you to touch Rochelle’s broken heart and heal it. Allow her to feel you close to her as she steps through the days ahead.
WE Ask these and all things in Jesus CHrist’s name, Amen!

19 October, 11:44
TY.

23 October, 03:06
Checking in on you... keeping you in my prayers! 🙏🏻✝️

23 October, 09:00
Thank you. Has been rough. i am not the only one that realizes my father would still be alive if my brother just released him to me. i know my father made his choices but it is still wrong. i know my father is in a better place but it is not ok to murder. i will never justify it. i think my brother will be losing a lot of friends very soon. if my cousin could see it, everyone else will.

I am not going to the services. My father knows my heart. My daughter and I are going to do our own thing for him. His co workers are going to dedicate a green on the golf course to him. i will go to that instead. 3 years no one took the extra time out to come see him in my family other than my step sister. i do not want to witness their fakeness any longer.

i am trying to work through this quickly while keeping my vibes up. removing his medical stuff and all the stuff i did to help him function over the years is helping. God’s hand was in it. It was a lot. i think he realized how ..

23 October, 09:03
much i actually did. i am very proud of him for trying. He never gave up. i am proud that I stuck it out and did everything i did. if i can do that, i can do anything. It has been a really long road.

Thank you for checking on me.

23 October, 10:09
Absolutely, you went above and beyond! God knows your heart and so did your Dad. Praying for your healing and peace! May God stay with you and comfort you! 🙏🏻

sending a (((HUG)))

24 October, 11:07
TY!

Hi Rochelle... just wanted to check in on you. How are you? Keeping you in my prayers.
10:01 PM - Dec 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by ShayRay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shay Ray Trump Chump, click on at the bottom under it