Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
18 April, 01:39
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
NORMAL WAY TO MOVE MONEY?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
18 April, 05:09
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Yikes. Sad but probably true. They get more out of killing for their selfish needs rather than using medbeds. Everything they do to “help” you is only designed to help the deepstate.

I know you are talking about DNA profiling. however, it makes me think of organ donating and blood donating. You think you are helping you fellow brother and sister when in fact you helping the greedy deepstate.

My father is in the hospital right now getting a blood transfusion. There are many things running through my head. We are trained to see Red Cross as this savior but I cannot.

I wonder if the nurses and doctors ever think of where the blood comes from. I wonder how much testing they do on it or if it was given voluntarily or forced. They will not take blood from a family member. i am adopted. i wouldnt be able to do it anyway. Very interesting though.

Once you are awake, you do question everything!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
18 April, 05:28
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
The people you trust the most...are evil like the Red Cross. Especially the orgs. that are supposed to help children are involved in trafficking. It's a disgusting world that thankfully is being cleaned up now. God bless President Trump, our military and the Alliance of nations in this fight. Thank you for your thoughtful comments.

Shay Ray Trump Chump @ShayRay
18 April, 07:44
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
There is such a thing as “directed donor” which is blood donated by a family member or yourself if it’s known in advance you will need a transfusion for a scheduled procedure. I am not a fan of Red Cross by no means but they do testing on donors such as HIV, Hepatitis and a few others.