Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
18 April, 04:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
18 April, 05:09
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Yikes. Sad but probably true. They get more out of killing for their selfish needs rather than using medbeds. Everything they do to “help” you is only designed to help the deepstate.

I know you are talking about DNA profiling. however, it makes me think of organ donating and blood donating. You think you are helping you fellow brother and sister when in fact you helping the greedy deepstate.

My father is in the hospital right now getting a blood transfusion. There are many things running through my head. We are trained to see Red Cross as this savior but I cannot.

I wonder if the nurses and doctors ever think of where the blood comes from. I wonder how much testing they do on it or if it was given voluntarily or forced. They will not take blood from a family member. i am adopted. i wouldnt be able to do it anyway. Very interesting though.

Once you are awake, you do question everything!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shay Ray Trump Chump @ShayRay
18 April, 07:44
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
There is such a thing as “directed donor” which is blood donated by a family member or yourself if it’s known in advance you will need a transfusion for a scheduled procedure. I am not a fan of Red Cross by no means but they do testing on donors such as HIV, Hepatitis and a few others.

18 April, 06:42
In response Shay Ray Trump Chump to her Publication
thank you. yes i did read that. unfortunately it was not planned. i just found out this afternoon he has colon cancer. They are going to do emergency surgery once they get the rest of the test back.

i will not have him do chemo or radiation. i will bring him home a juice and what i know works. my ex had cancer and was given 2 months. that was 9 years ago. He is still kicking.

i will not buy into the evil agenda. i just have to convince my father not too!

it is a double edge sword being awake!

18 April, 11:08
sending prayers!! you are doing the right thing! keep me updated when you have time... I’m interested in how it goes. i hope you dont mind sharing the journey... play the healing music too if you can 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

21 April, 09:36
so far so good. My brother wanted him to do traditional treatment. my father would not do well. the surgeon agreed to letting me juice for 8 weeks and revisiting it. Even if he has surgery, this will lessen the chance if him having issues and hopefully from having a poo bag. Also poison therapy. he is a lot weaker than the last time. however, he started his juicing and he ate fairly large dinner. his body temperature is 98.4. it wa 96.8 before the transfusion. baby steps.

21 April, 09:55
That sounds good!! I know how hard it is to go against those who believe in traditional medicine, but i do think you’re doing the right thing. At least he will have more quality of life. Does he take Vit D3? Do you have an alternative doctor in your area?

Thanks for sharing!

Our dear Heavenly Father,
Please surround Rochelle’s father with your comfort and lay your Healing hands upon his body. You are the Almighty Healer and Physician. We also ask you to guide Rochelle in her wisdom and caring of her father and provide her strength through this journey. We ask these and all things in Your name, Amen!

22 April, 06:13
thank you for your prayers. yes he has been taking ALL of that. i gad to be very careful because he Was on warfarin. warfarin messes your whole system up. he has afib and it can cause him to go bonkers when you inr is not stabilized. it basically prevents you from eating vitamin K and all the good foods that fight cancer.

he has the best doctor, me! it is no mistake. this is my life path i am sold on it. i will have him stable in 2 weeks. Cancer lesion reduced by 50 %. within a month it will be gone. as long as he does everything.

cancer is a fungus. balance your ph and drink fresh raw juices mainly greens, you will be fine. there are several protocols to try. people need to make life style changes or it will never go away or if it does come back. baking soda and maple syrup kills fingus, cancer, polyps, yeast and more. i know. i removed well over 300 colon polyps and a tumor 8 inches. with 12 inches of colon tissue on my own no doctor. i did a lot more to achi

22 April, 08:11
yes! you are on point! it’s great to chat with those who have like minds. I knew a lady that cured her melanoma with juicing. Love it!

23 April, 07:52
Absolutely. people just need to know there are other safe options. it certainly cannot hurt to try. i told my father’s surgeon, i am not ruling out surgery. i am just trying to make him strong enough to last the surgery and hopefully be able to perform regular surgery with no loss of regular bowel function. if it shows a remarkable improvement, he will not need it. what people need to understand that life style changes need to be permanent to keep restored health. my father is doing very well today. 😀 every day he is doing stronger. i am 100 % sold his medication made him as weak as he is. he was . people need to really stay off prescription drugs at all cost!!!

23 April, 08:22
so good to hear he’s getting better! God will bless you for caring and attending to your father. I have not been a fan of pharmaceutical drugs for many years and always tried to wake people up about alternative medicine/therapies. So many are brainwashed to believe traditional medicine will cure you but they only treat symptoms and dont get to the root of the problem. Thanks for sharing!

23 April, 08:27
you are welcome and TY for your input. All we can do is lead by example and share information. It is not easy but it is possible! God Bless.

04 May, 09:28
Hi... just checking up on your father and you...how’s it going?

05 May, 06:10
thank you. they recommended he gets hospice care. it kind of threw me for a loop. i guess we will see if juicing and the natural treatments work. it is all in God’s hands at this point. It is disheartening that people are not educated enough to realize there are other options out there. people are just sent the farm to wait their deaths out without question.

I was able to talk at great length to the fill in Dr. not NP and she gave me a lot of helpful information with treating my father’s water retention to break the cycle. She agreed and ordered iron iv treatment . She told me what she would do if it were here father. i respected that. I agree with her on the no surgery, however, not on hospice. i will try to shrink the mass with baking soda and maple syrup. i just need to do it longer instead of quicker. we may have to do it several times. My father was robbed treatment for years. if i can give him back half those years and some type of normalcy i am going to. ...

05 May, 06:21
It all depends on his organs and his willingness to fight like never before. They put labels on you. This whole time he thought he weak do to Muscular Dystrophy. other than his legs getting smaller(he is a huge horse) and foot dropsy, he really does not have MD symptoms. The PT said he wouldnt be able to do 2 of his exercises if it was his MD causing the leg weakness. It is the loss of blood and heart valve issues. you are suppose to die when you lose 40 % of your blood. he lost 50 %. i guess he showed them. lol

my father and i are going to get on an exercise routine, keep up with our juicing routine and move forward with our regular summer gardening. yesterday he helped me transplant all my plant i grew from seed in water jugs.

today he will attempt to mow the lawn. the hardest part is getting him on the lawn mower. trust me it is a work out. other than the walking, he is strong as an ox. it has to to be the anemia causing the weakness.

As long as i do not give

05 May, 06:27
up he will not give up. He was just fed a bunch of 💩 and excepted as his truth. Like all the sheeple have. Time to turn that around. i hope people will find the strength to start thinking for themselves and start taking action to undo what has been done to them, us and our children(all children).

i will keep you posted. i am canceling the surgeon’s appt for the time being. i am going to reschedule everything for 5 months out. Get a new CT with contrast and go from there. We will take it day by day. week by week.

Thank you for checking in! 🤗 God bless.

05 May, 08:01
I’ve read about and watched a video about chlorine dioxide. Maybe, something to check into... i know you are very busy doing all you can. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

08 May, 09:42
good news. I could figure out what i was missing and why the doctors wanted to put my father in hospice. upon research his signs are showing near death. Until i took control. i am limited in his fluids so i am making the most out of the 5 cups he can have. i realized when he came home he was not urinating very much. he wasnt drinking either because of the peeing 5 minutes .

He is juicing 2 cups fruit with the fiber (vitamix) and he is juicing 2 cups of veggies with fiber. my cousin had this old fashioned chair scale he picked up from work. He has lost 10 lbs of fluid 3 days. he went to peeing maybe a cup and a half to just over 5! all his vitals are consistent and better than they have ever been. i just need to get his temp up. every 3 days it goes back up. so that is a good sign. i told him be escaped deaths grip. Anything can happen at anytime but i think be is doing great.

08 May, 10:06
That is awesome!!HE’s lucky to have you taking control. It’s sthat so many people dont have anyone to advocate for them. Your typical traditional doctors never get to the root of the problem and just tell patients thats all we can do for you and sign them up for hospice. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

09 May, 06:23
Exactly. i hope this is a wake up call to my father and everyone reading this. i cannot promise he will not drop dead in a month or 2 or years, at least i am trying. as long as he keeps trying i will be there for him.

Hi.... checking in on your father. Also, how are you holding up?
10:33 PM - Jun 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by ShayRay in this post can reply
17 June, 05:34
thank you for thinking of us! he is doing great! he is walking with his walker for exercise. he is outside doing the garden with me and mowing! he doubled his iron in 3 weeks. doctor could not be any happier. no tumor or cancer markers. which goes to show you need to think for yourself.

i am able to get things done now and he is ready to sleep in his bed! lol after i finish painting!

17 June, 06:46
Awesome!!! This is great news! You have done great work with him and i know your heart is full!! 🙏🏻