Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
17 December, 08:28
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #SaveTheChildren #GodWins
#joebiden is SICK!👹🤮
#BidanFood #PedoJoe #lockhimup #LockThemAllUp

Unredacted American
Wait for it. Somebody tell me I didn't see what I just fuckin saw.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
17 December, 11:20
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
well thats been changed. i know a few weeks ago a video showed him(obiden) handing off a black facemask and the kid putting it in his pocket. now its a red looking fatish slim jim looking rod in the boy's hamd amd he'shanding it off to obiden. and the boy is left with nothing in his hand.
what the friggin heck. i see nothing looking like a vial here in this video.
whatever it was and was transferred...but "a president" (quotes because he isn't one) has never before held a hand like that in the past other than his wife. he locks fingers with this child like a man and woman lock fingers and hold hands...makes me sick watching it.
from the comments and what I've seen before seems this video is an everchanging one. 🙄😑

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
Not the original video you are correct!
11:44 AM - Dec 17, 2021
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JKrackKorn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ramon Rivera, click on at the bottom under it