Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #SaveTheChildren #GodWins
#joebiden is SICK!👹🤮
#BidanFood #PedoJoe #lockhimup #LockThemAllUp

Unredacted American
Wait for it. Somebody tell me I didn't see what I just fuckin saw.
08:28 AM - Dec 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Sir Pleb @DuckHunter
17 December, 11:54
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
the video has been edited played in reverse and the referrd object was added clearly edited

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
17 December, 11:35
APPEARS THE MAN BEHIND THE BOY HANDS IT TO HIM BEHIND HIS BACK INTO HIS A HAND A VIAL OF BLOOD / OR ANDROMICRONE ??? THEN IT IS HANDED TO BIDEN BY THE BOY AFTER THE BOY LOOKS DOWN AT IT AND THEY BRIEFLY HOLD HANDS BOY AND BIDEN TO PASS IT OFF BUT I WILL SAY THIS IT ALL LOOKS CGI TO ME SO IS IT REAL OR IS IT BS IDK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
17 December, 12:39
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
I agree, it looks fake.

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
17 December, 11:20
well thats been changed. i know a few weeks ago a video showed him(obiden) handing off a black facemask and the kid putting it in his pocket. now its a red looking fatish slim jim looking rod in the boy's hamd amd he'shanding it off to obiden. and the boy is left with nothing in his hand.
what the friggin heck. i see nothing looking like a vial here in this video.
whatever it was and was transferred...but "a president" (quotes because he isn't one) has never before held a hand like that in the past other than his wife. he locks fingers with this child like a man and woman lock fingers and hold hands...makes me sick watching it.
from the comments and what I've seen before seems this video is an everchanging one. 🙄😑

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
17 December, 11:44
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
Not the original video you are correct!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
17 December, 11:16
It disappeared in Bidens hand. wth? it didnt look like a vial to me. it was flat.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
17 December, 09:57
I think this particular video was doctored. Not the content. The original which came out a couple months ago showed Pedo Joe handing the kid something which the kid put in his pocket. So, U believe this video was played in reverse

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
17 December, 09:45
who is that kid?? Who are his parents??? These are the questions that need to be asked

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
17 December, 09:38
Something red was passed from the boy to Bye-dan
Couldn't tell if it was a vial or a rod of some kind
The way it was coordinated to pass from one hand to another certainly seems to indicate it was set up in advance

Richie Richard @Richie
17 December, 10:20
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Pausing the video while the object is in the boy's hand, it looks like a vial.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
17 December, 09:37
Great eyes on a vial

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
17 December, 09:13
ok got it a vile of blood=Andrenochrome Sick fuck

Thank you to bluewater on bitchute

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
17 December, 09:43
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
saw this earlier and was wondering
what it was -- beef jerky? -- so thankQ

sicker than i thought, and was the boy
really sposed to know what it was? dang

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
17 December, 09:06
ok someone tell me what it is. Watched several times and i have no idea what that was. Gunna be watching this all day please someone help me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
17 December, 10:20
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
🤣😂

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
17 December, 08:55
I've been watching this...what did the kid have in his hand? Where did it go?

Kim Duke @HeyItsmeKD
17 December, 08:55
what the f?

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
17 December, 08:47
Hang the whole lot of them...