JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 December, 09:24
Speaking of Protect Your Children, I am witnessing a LOT of very young children seeing themselves around Manhattan at all hours and we’re talking as young as 7 or 8 years old. There is no excuse. You parents need to wake up and NYPD should be holding these parents accountable. I saw children alone this morning who were barely strong enough to carry their backpacks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 December, 10:58
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
This brings Nana to my discussions with Doq about needing an alternative to JUST home schooling in the future because there are simply parents that should not be teaching a dog much less a child.
Hopium for some types of community teaching as an add on.
Nana just cant understand parents that dont care, I would give anything to have mine back even knowing how short this earth experience will be anyway.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 December, 11:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Why will the earth experience be short? I thought that we were going to be entering 1000 year millenial Kingdom? What do you know that I don't know? I agree with you on that . . . maybe have teachers that can be hired by families.

16 December, 11:12
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Well time really isnt what we think it is at all. When I had my NDE that was one of the first things that I noticed.
Decades already lived on earth was like a blink such a very short period of time that it was almost insignificant.
On earth going forward idk if time will remain forever like it is or not.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
16 December, 11:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm thinking even with new tech and life for longer periods even 900 years as some think. What you address is so true time is a mer human construct Time manipulation is a rabbit hole every one should plunge into. This will open eyes to what's been there all along. I posted a video a bit back if anyone is interested.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
I would love to see this video such a interesting topic to understand.
02:21 AM - Dec 17, 2021
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by shiftworker1976 in this post can reply
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
17 December, 09:25
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Start with this if you would like.
Godspeed WWG1WGA

Eric Dubay The Manipulation of Time

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Eric Dubay The Manipulation of Time - YouTube

@Eric Dubay

17 December, 12:15
Awesome take on this. Nana knows we will eventually get to a point where our use and perception of the meaning of time will change on Earth but we have a lot of evolving to do between now and then.
Once we remove the slave system struggle of providing basic needs of all human beings & release the creativeness that will flow from releasing the hidden technology and ET alliances we will make giant leaps forward Nana thinks.

Some say no one will work if all basic needs are met, well Nana thinks differently, there will be a time of transition but the majority of humans want to be useful and creative.
There will be many that want to be in service to others when they dont HAVE to do it to survive and many technologies will also remove the need for many services.

Other species and planets have evolved in similar ways, Earth is a baby compared to many other civilizations.

17 December, 12:15
😘Thank you for sharing!