JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 December, 09:24
Speaking of Protect Your Children, I am witnessing a LOT of very young children seeing themselves around Manhattan at all hours and we’re talking as young as 7 or 8 years old. There is no excuse. You parents need to wake up and NYPD should be holding these parents accountable. I saw children alone this morning who were barely strong enough to carry their backpacks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
This brings Nana to my discussions with Doq about needing an alternative to JUST home schooling in the future because there are simply parents that should not be teaching a dog much less a child.
Hopium for some types of community teaching as an add on.
Nana just cant understand parents that dont care, I would give anything to have mine back even knowing how short this earth experience will be anyway.
10:58 PM - Dec 16, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
17 December, 04:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Let the senior citizens be teachers. They have a whole lot of life experience, knowledge, history and wisdom. They have lived through decades of issues that these snowflake indoctrinator's can't even imagine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 December, 08:12
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
True this.
We need to figure out our real history, but as for the common sense issues and the stories of how we have actually been raised and personally evolved is very important.

connie wright @cowri
17 December, 08:16
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Yep, taught my youngest Grand-daughter to add & subtract at the age of 2....They are so easy to teach from 0-5....talk to them like you talk to adults...show respect to them...don't argue with them (you will lose)....

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 December, 11:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Why will the earth experience be short? I thought that we were going to be entering 1000 year millenial Kingdom? What do you know that I don't know? I agree with you on that . . . maybe have teachers that can be hired by families.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 December, 11:12
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Well time really isnt what we think it is at all. When I had my NDE that was one of the first things that I noticed.
Decades already lived on earth was like a blink such a very short period of time that it was almost insignificant.
On earth going forward idk if time will remain forever like it is or not.