Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Many more Republican Baby Boomers discovered what NFTs were today.

There’s gotta be a reason right?

What’s coming?

Why would it be important for the masses to understand blockchain?

Remember the dress?

Thank God for Melania!
10:38 PM - Dec 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
18 December, 11:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
🤩 I always pay attention
to what our beautiful FLOTUS is wearing.
She's not only always chic & lovely
but as well, she’s conveying a coded message.
What a wondrous, miraculous world awaits us
at the end of this demon tunnel.
Soon now, I feel 🙏☺️💞

🇺🇸 Juan O Savin
“President Trump, all through his Presidency
was giving coded signals to everybody
about what was going on
& he was doing it with the Language of Semaphore
which is the language of Flags on the ship..
Melania was the Flagstaff for America.
She’s the one that wore the colors
that the President was communicating.”

#TheBestIsYetToCome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
18 December, 01:12
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
18 December, 03:08
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
My belief is POTUS will be vack as the 19th President before the end of December. I made a bet yestetday with a friend who thinks we have a ways to go. So we bet and I let him pick the wager ‘cause I told him he was going to lose. $25 gift card to the winners choice of restaurant. 🤞🏻 I simply just want our POTUS back for Christmas!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 December, 07:44
Im all for blockchain to ensure election integrity.
https://www.marketwatch.co...

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
16 December, 11:40
Nothing new for this baby boomer! Can't wait...the best is yet to come!

Diane Goldman @DGold
16 December, 11:38
Blockchain technology - Unhackable : apply to gold-backed currency.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
16 December, 11:35
She is a real Angel thats for sure! To me with blockchain we are leaning towards ending corruption. The new Quantum Financial System using blockchain will be unhackable and [they] wont be able to continue to get away with things! The future is here and its an exciting time to be apart of this! Crypto isn't going away and the future is very bright! We are all about to witness and be apart of the largest redistribution of wealth our world has ever seen! XRP to the SUN . ☀️ The BEST is yet to come!!!
🙏🏼☀️🇺🇸🦅❤️✝️🐸😇

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
17 December, 01:33
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I love them both, DJT and Melania! We have been blessed! I suspect there's much I don't know or understand, and I want to learn! Whatever it is, it's all for the good of the people, here and around the world. Amazing!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
17 December, 12:48
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
The crypto is a issue. They keep saying it cant be hacked yet it is now. Plus it was created to move humans with out a trace. I guess if it all goes digital Ill be in worse shape than now. Oh well I tried.

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
16 December, 10:56
Unlike bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, NFT is a crypto asset that exists on blockchains (cryptographic digital ledgers), but each token is absolutely unique. It's great for things like digital art certification

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
17 December, 01:53
In response USA Patriot to her Publication

Data Gramma @Vic
17 December, 02:00
In response USA Patriot to her Publication
Hard pass on all crypto type currency.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 December, 10:50
Blockchain dress!