Jay Dee @JAYDEE
WE KNOW
So the question is: Was the government systematically killing the elderly simply to promote covid 19 as the killer virus? Do you believe that this is possible?
Well I absolutely do 100% they did and still are. But now they want to kill all ages. And I believe all governments around the globe have colluded together to do exactly the same.
And the media are also part of it too.
HIGH VIBES
09:00 PM - Dec 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by JAYDEE in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
17 December, 04:08
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
In the UK, the first wave of deaths in care homes in April 2020 was down to the administering of Midazolam, an end of life drug. They apparently ordered extra doses in 2019, stock piled them and gave them out in a 2-3 week period. Hancock is on camera discussing the supplies and talking about a 'good death' with a colleague.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
16 December, 09:06
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
The people who aren't absolutely sickened by what is happening all over the world are dead.

The only reason my mom wasn't a casualty is due to my medical warrior status and reputation. Be a warrior for your families!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396