Truth Seeker @JacksRule
16 December, 08:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I'm sick now and refuse to go to a doctor or hospital. I will get better on my own with GOD's healing protocols . . . healing frequencies, manuka honey, teas, HCQ, vitamins, fresh fruit juicing, colloidal silver, rest. I have zero trust in the medical profession and hospitals.
06:59 PM - Dec 16, 2021
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
16 December, 07:27
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
IN MEDIEVAL TIMES, WHEN BLACK DEATH ROAMS EUROPA (REAL DEAL, NOT PLANDEMICS) I FOUND A SAGA, WHICH "EXPLAINZ" WHY SOME SMALL REGION IN BOHEMIA STAY UNNAFECTED:
ONE FARM WORKER (WE HAVE SOME CLAIRWOINAT FAMILY DNA HERE, ESPECITALLY ON MORAVIA) SEEN VALKIRES, THE ANGELS OF DEATH or BLACKDEATH VIRGINS) DISCUSSING, THAT IF PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THIS HERB, THEY WILL SURVIVE. Pimpinella anisum
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

HE TOOKS IT, MADE A TEA FROM IT AND SAVE WHOLE CITY FROM BLACK PLAGUE.

Ripe anise smells aromatic and has a spicy sweet taste. The aroma is added by essential oil, in which anethole is the main component. The infusion uses mainly infusion, less pure essential oil, ☢️in cases of overdose☢️with essential oil, swelling of the brain and lungs can occur.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 December, 09:25
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
You're not going to believe this but I have a bottle of a tincture made with this. I will have to try it tomorrow. I bought a bunch of natural tinctures when all of this first started but haven't used any of them yet. I am always afraid that something is going to give me an allergic reaction and force me into an ER. I will put some on my skin first. Thanks for the info. I finally feel like I am improving. I had to go out though and found the skies loaded with chem trails. I wanted to cry they were so bad.

16 December, 09:26
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Thank you Patriot . . . sending love.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 December, 07:12
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏❤️May God bless, protect and heal you.