Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
General George Washington orders my grandfather’s grandfather (General John Smyth) to seize British provisions during the Revolutionary War to distribute among Patriot Militias.

One of the Tories tried to sue him for “theft” after the war but he preserved the direct order from George Washington (now 1st president of the United States) and presented it in court to defeat the case.

He was called into service during 4 different seasons of the war ⤵️.
04:48 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 January, 11:29
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Congrats, very interesting ... good to know who is in your tribe!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
10 January, 07:02
Great lesson in this for us. Maybe all the wealth that's been confiscated from the traitors will be distributed back to the people it was stolen from.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
31 May, 08:11
great item & story.

Pink PatriQt17 @PinkPatriQt17
31 May, 02:02
This is so awesome!

Ryan Phillip @Ryan01
31 May, 09:13
I'll help you to earn $10,000 in just 7days
But remember to pay me 15% of your profit after receiving your profit... If you are interested lemme know I will provide all the necessary details for you to get started.

WhatsApp: +1 (818) 617‑9817

Lotus Unplugged @Mizz_Neo
31 January, 01:02
Wow..Emmanuel Coryell was one of my GGrandfathers. Guess it's in the blood!!!

Angela Martin @Marangela
31 January, 02:10
Wow. 🥰. Part of history that is seldom told. What a treasure.

Barbara Love @CaptLamp
30 January, 10:27
Very Nice!

Steve Michaels @Smics54
30 January, 07:50
Love seeing great pieces of history like this.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
30 January, 06:21
❤️🙏🙂 Very cool! And we might be distant cousins!

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
30 January, 06:53
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
How cool would that be!! Most of our side ended up in the midwest (when I was a kid I proudly did a report on this in school - I’d probably be expelled now-a-days ... so sad ... but not for long :)