Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Making your body alkaline is key. Cancer cells cannot survive in an alkaline environment. They thrive in an acidic environment. Get some urine test strips and monitor you acid vs alkaline status. Then research which foods help to promote a more alkaline body. Keep well hydrated with alkaline water. NEVER drink soda or bottled water. Both make the body acidic. Filter your water to remove impurities and flouride.Daily exercisei like a brisk walk if able and get natural Vit.D from the sun. Most important ask God for healing. 😇 I am a breast cancer survivor. Best wishes for total healing!
06:26 PM - Dec 14, 2021
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
15 December, 10:14
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thank you for posting such helpful things. I didn't know any of this til getting with you ALL. I love you and appreciate you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!! 💜🙏💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 December, 10:30
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Happy to share what I have learned. As a ( now retired) nurse I enjoy helping people stay healthy. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
15 December, 10:04
excellent advice!! About a year ago i noticed a very abnormal looking mole on my ear… everyone who noticed it said i better get it checked out. My distrust of doctors led me to ignore it. Having recently read that a pinch of baking soda in drinking water would help with making me more alkaline i decided to give it a go before i saw an “expert”. Two weeks later the mole is completely gone… as in no trace left. The cures are sometimes already in your kitchen pantry❣️

15 December, 10:13
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Yes this is a simple way to make water alkaline. Another great idea is to filter the impurities and flouride out of the water with a pitcher or faucet filter. 😇

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 December, 09:57
This is correct, however, you need to constantly monitor, adding acidic makes you more alkaline and visa versa ... its a balancing act.
Need a test kit to verify.

CANCER and most diseases cannot exist in alkaline environment

15 December, 10:02
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Yes we use urine test strips to monitor our acid/ alkaline status. 😇

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
15 December, 10:17
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Also thank YOU Generica. You are beautiful, strong and brilliant! Best of all, you are kind and honest and know who gets the glory! I love you LADY and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!! 💜🙏💜

Mike Anon @Mike314
15 December, 09:48
Very good information, Carol.

I would add to that by saying that detoxifying your body on a daily basis is also very important.

We're surrounded by toxins, everywhere we go we are bombarded with them.

These toxins are known to cause cancer, so eating and drinking healthy are key, but taking organic supplements can help also.

A simple search on the internet will open the door to many different supplements that will help your body fend off free radicals which cause cancer.

15 December, 10:08
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Yes, certainly. We take several of these important supplements, buy organic as much as possible, use non flouridated toothpaste, hydrate well daily with at least one ounce per kilogram of body weight with alkaline water, etc 😇

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
14 December, 11:42
And if U Wonder why i post Freddie, answer is RIGHT IN BOTTOM😎

IF THEY ARE NOT GOD PLAYERS, THEY WILL FOR SURE CHOOSE "GAYTLESS" OR SOMETHINQ 🤣🤣🤣

IN AGE, WHERE KANYE WEST PLAY YEEZUS
IS TO PLAY A WILLAIN WEAPON OF CHOICE🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/nwN6dPNXk...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
14 December, 11:37
Carol i am communism survivor, i know whats you go through. We choose different path which ALWAYS leads into same goal.

To FOUND AND ESTABLISH SHRINE FOR GOD, WHO COULD ENTER AND HEAL ALL

GOD BLESS U🙏😇🤗

https://youtu.be/YMX3k6ISn...

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
14 December, 10:56
Just started using this filter and Im very happy with it, gets flouride out and everything! Also it came with free Bible! How do you make sure your water is alkalized? https://www.ebay.com/itm/1...

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
14 December, 11:02
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
My daughter does not have cancer but she does have a very rare condition. We see an amazing naturopath, have a great diet, do hydrotherapy, and castor oil packs, as well as vitamins, minerals, supplements, homeopathics, and prayers…she has gotten so much better but alas she still has her condition. Any advice on water, lifestyle, and health is very appreciated. And prayers of course! Thanks.

15 December, 10:17
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Water can be tested with ph monitor drops or strips. You can find them to purchase on-line. You can also purchase urine test strips to monitor your body acid/ alkaline status. 😇

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 December, 10:13
Pumpkin seeds kill parasites.

14 December, 10:37
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Yes I have heard about that and apricot seeds also. 😇

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
14 December, 07:30
Listen To Clif High’s recent Bitchute. He is a cancer survivor!

He tells you what to take to prevent and fight Cancer.
“fenbendazole for humans”

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 December, 06:56
Drink the highest alkaline water...

14 December, 07:17
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
9.5 is what I drink. 😇