Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 December, 06:26
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
Making your body alkaline is key. Cancer cells cannot survive in an alkaline environment. They thrive in an acidic environment. Get some urine test strips and monitor you acid vs alkaline status. Then research which foods help to promote a more alkaline body. Keep well hydrated with alkaline water. NEVER drink soda or bottled water. Both make the body acidic. Filter your water to remove impurities and flouride.Daily exercisei like a brisk walk if able and get natural Vit.D from the sun. Most important ask God for healing. 😇 I am a breast cancer survivor. Best wishes for total healing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
15 December, 10:14
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thank you for posting such helpful things. I didn't know any of this til getting with you ALL. I love you and appreciate you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!! 💜🙏💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy to share what I have learned. As a ( now retired) nurse I enjoy helping people stay healthy. 😇
10:30 AM - Dec 15, 2021
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
15 December, 10:34
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Well GOD BLESS YOU and thank you for caring enough to share. You're a precious Ruby! My daughter is a nurse. Soon FNC..💜💜🙏🙏💜💜

15 December, 11:18
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Happy to hear about your daughter. I worked as a critical careand ER nurse for 50 years. 😇