Only people mentioned by captainhook1096 in this post can reply
Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
14 December, 06:07
In response Rick Roland Jr to his Publication
Good theory. The narrative is falling apart. Desperation is in the air!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
14 December, 05:22
I’ll buy that. I ‘ve been thinking much the same. I have been saying for a long time that we are the control group and its pretty evident to me who’s getting sick these days. I know 10 people who recently had covid all were vaxxed but 3 youngsters who contracted it, 1 from her grandparents and the other two from their mom. The kids recovered very quickly. One adult had to have the monoclonal antibodies to recover.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
14 December, 05:21
They are going to mix the covi jab with the flu shot, like a Long island icetea drink, if you’ve ever had one of those you’ll know what I mean, more Poison into your body, more like double shot of espresso 😏😁The complicit need to STOP getting these damn Jabs❗️🤨🤦🏽‍♀️

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
14 December, 05:17
makes sense to me

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
14 December, 05:05
I suspect on a similar note that allowing mix-n-match boosters creates the situation where you can't say which jab caused the issue.

They can point fingers and say it was the other Pharma jab.