the hall @jhallgvl
Question to Nesara / Gesara believers: What happens to society when everyone is paid so much money as is believed owed? In the past year we have seen a vast decline in those willing to work in areas such as service industries due to lack of respect, good wages and mistreatment by arrogant, rude customers. This at a time when they likely do need to work and earn some income to survive. Once everyone has their "millions" (or more as it is relayed) and no one has to "serve" anymore or deal with rude, ignorant customers, what will happen to these positions? What will happen to the "service sector" of life? We won't ever dine out? Shop? Repairs things? I believe humanity itself needs quite a changing or maturing in how we treat each other before that can ever happen. #nesar ; #GESARA #justthink
05:26 PM - Dec 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by jhallgvl in this post can reply
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
13 December, 05:38
In response the hall to his Publication
In my honest opinion Nesera Gesera is the dame as the Great Reset economically. It is a radical transformation of the entire economic system. The question you asked is a legitimate question one of which no one has an answer to. For me both of these systems are to usher in a financial collapse of the current monetary system to force in a new digitized system. For what purpose? Revelation chapter 13. To enforce the new world order beast system where no one who does not recieve the mark "in" (KJV) their hand or forehead will be able to be a part of the economical system. Its a simple yet brilliant plan. In a word crafty. An economic collapse will happen. When that happens crypto currency will be the new worldwide currency. Whether it happens with Nesara Gesara or the Great Reset... it is unfortunately imminent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
13 December, 05:35
In response the hall to his Publication
people will do what they love not what they have to. My daughter is a manager and has worked her ass off for this chain. She deals with these customers all day! i think a lot of things will change when the ascension occurs. timeline split. i think the worldly people are in for a rude awakening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396