CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 December, 07:19
DON AND BILL
PEASE AND CARROTS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Proud Patriot @ProudPatriot223
11 December, 07:50
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Seeing them tomorrow at the History Tour!!!!! Cannot wait!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
WOW, SO AWESOME! ENJOY!!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THEY MAKE YOU SHOW PROOF OF A VAX OR NEGATIVE COVID TEST IN ORLANDO (I LIVE IN ORLANDO AND THE AMWAY CENTER SAID THIS IS A DISLAIMER)

LET ME KNOW HOW IT WAS! GOD BLESS!!
09:54 AM - Dec 12, 2021
In response Proud Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
12 December, 09:37
Not even a mask was required! No vaccine proof. I believe it is up to whoever is hosting the event, so President Trump did not require it. Wow, what a great afternoon. He and O'Reilly were authentic and I was emotional seeing him in person. It was one of my best Christmas presents ever!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 December, 08:30
In response Proud Patriot to her Publication
😁🙏👊Wow, thank you so much for telling me this!! I wondered last might and when I got up today!! This is great!! So nice of you to let me know, thanks again. I am sure that you were happy to be around so many people that support Trump also, since that does not always happen. My spirits are so uplifted for you, and for those who got to see him speak. What a truly awesome Christmas present!🎯 Now I wish I had tried to get tickets!

12 December, 09:37
Not even a mask was required! No vaccine proof. I believe it is up to whoever is hosting the event, so President Trump did not require it. Wow, what a great afternoon. He and O'Reilly were authentic and I was emotional seeing him in person. It was one of my best Christmas presents ever!