CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 December, 07:19
DON AND BILL
PEASE AND CARROTS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Proud Patriot @ProudPatriot223
Seeing them tomorrow at the History Tour!!!!! Cannot wait!
07:50 PM - Dec 11, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ProudPatriot223 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 December, 09:54
In response Proud Patriot to her Publication
WOW, SO AWESOME! ENJOY!!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THEY MAKE YOU SHOW PROOF OF A VAX OR NEGATIVE COVID TEST IN ORLANDO (I LIVE IN ORLANDO AND THE AMWAY CENTER SAID THIS IS A DISLAIMER)

LET ME KNOW HOW IT WAS! GOD BLESS!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 December, 09:37
Not even a mask was required! No vaccine proof. I believe it is up to whoever is hosting the event, so President Trump did not require it. Wow, what a great afternoon. He and O'Reilly were authentic and I was emotional seeing him in person. It was one of my best Christmas presents ever!

12 December, 09:37
Not even a mask was required! No vaccine proof. I believe it is up to whoever is hosting the event, so President Trump did not require it. Wow, what a great afternoon. He and O'Reilly were authentic and I was emotional seeing him in person. It was one of my best Christmas presents ever!