Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
12 December, 12:26
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
Other people commenting on here made me remember it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
If big Pharma has been keeping the cancer fighting properties of all these medications that cure parasites & worms, a secret all these years, there is going to be hell to pay! They would rather sell their toxic chemo cocktails! Do you know how many patients die from chemo treatments rather than the cancer?

Amazing that the parasite medications actually destroy microtubules that sustain the cancer cell structure & destroy it’s ability to divide & multiply. They interrupt the survival of the cancer cell by stopping it’s ability to process sugar which it needs for it’s survival. They also boost the production of a cancer-killing p53 gene that keeps cancer cells in check so it can’t proliferate.

Did you know that the mRNA vaxx actually destroys these cancer fighting cells in your immune system that keeps cancer in check & helps to destroy cancer tumors? The mRNA vaxx actually allows cancer to proliferate. Is it on purpose? You decide. I just don’t believe they didn’t know
10:48 PM - Dec 16, 2021
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
17 December, 12:02
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
They knew. Their first order of business was making money. Then, that got combined with their want to destroy most of humanity. I believe that Rockefeller was behind the first pharmaceutical company. I also believe he was the one who established Johns Hopkins.

The globalists have dreamed of their "Utopia" for more than 100 years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
17 December, 01:13
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Truth! 👍