Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If you think the internet is evil, maybe there is no hope for you.

If you think crypto is evil, maybe there is no hope for you.

If you think money is evil, maybe there is no hope for you.

NONE of these things are going away and they were ultimately invented by God through His children to accomplish His objectives.

Does the devil corrupt them? Of course he does!

But I think sometimes we forget that God is the Supreme Inventor/Creator and all things created are because of Him FIRST.

Don’t let satan trick you and fill you with fear. I see many that are going to go homeless or end up breaking up their families because they think money is evil and they are only holding out for when you can purchase with gold coins again.

The result of that sort of thinking can be catrostrophic to your soul and your family’s well being.

It’s time to notice unchanging patterns that are put in place by God Himself to bring prosperity to His children.

Stop living in fear.
10:04 PM - Dec 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
13 December, 01:36
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
'But I think sometimes we forget that God is the Supreme Inventor/Creator and all things created are because of Him FIRST.'
We honour GOD and his Son, because they are the greatest math- magicians of all times🙏. And if you don't understand this, let me tell you this story how 'Peter' got back his geological hammer, that he lost in an other country. Peter was with wife and children when he lost his hammer (expensive) and mourned about this loss because he got this present from his wife for his birth day. But 1.5 year after that date, he got his hammer back. He was walking in a quarry when he spotte a man with hammer just like the one he lost. So he started talking how he once had such a tool, but lost it somewhere in the dunes along a coast. The man with the hammer stopped walking, and told him that this tool he was carrying, must have been his, because the place he (Peter' described, was the place he found this hammer. So he told him: 'friend, here is your birthday gift back!"!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
13 December, 01:49
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Now maybe, you think this is just peanuts, but lets think of all the odds against this. 1,5 year later he got it back, in the meanwhile hundreds of people walked through these dunes where Peter lost it, but nobody spotted the hammer. It was just waiting for this guy, to pick it up and return it to the man who lost it? To be there on the same day that Peter was there to, to return it to him? No they were not there allways, it was just a coincedence. So weird!!!! Do the math: How big was this chance? One in a million? Something like this. But this story is just peanuts in comparison with a lot of other stories of which you would say: 'No way!' But indeed happend!!! Hold the line friends!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 December, 02:07
There is abundance for all. Money is currency, ie energy. Poverty thinking and especially 'minimalism' is another way to guilt people into feeling small.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
12 December, 10:28
I don't think crypto is evil and I understand that, to a certain extent, it's what is in play with automatic deposits into my bank account. I just don't want a financial situation to be entirely crypto-based. I don't entirely understand crypto currency or crypto coins?

I want what I showed before (and am showing again) for the reasons I stated before. I want our country to return to the gold standard where it is SET on how much gold is actually in our nation's possession. I don't want fake money like they've been printing.
I actually don't want gold coins, either. I'd like nickels made of nickel (which they still are), dimes and quarters made of silver like they were up until 1964, and pennies made of copper like they were up until 1982.

I don't like smart phones. I have a flip phone. I don't like laptops or tablets; I have a desktop. I don't feel comfortable about crypto - whatever the hell that is.

I like things simple and I make no apology for it.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
12 December, 09:51
This may very well be true but One should question that which rises and falls by FOMO, Fear Of Missing Out. A unhealthy foundation versus the basis of true constants, i.e., love, faith and utility.

Jody Donohue @Jody
12 December, 07:59
Amen 🙏 Well said, Doq!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
12 December, 09:32

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
12 December, 09:38
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
1+6+4+4 = 15
#15 (10/31/2017)

Jon Pritchard @CryptoCarpenter
12 December, 06:47
Lots of FEAR about Crypto until enough Knowledge is learned...
1. Pray🙏
2. Research a lot.
3. Have faith you are being guided by God to the best Cryptos...

AMA... I've been down this road for awhile...

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
12 December, 06:16
I don´t think internet is evil it´s very useful but has a lot risks too. I don´t think money is evil ; it´s necessary and it´s became evil only if you are obsces with it or it becomes a goal in your life. Crypto can maybe be good because it can bypass these evil bankers but it has shown us to be a problem if there is no transparency (in some cases a least). If the whole world was honest could crypto be good but unfortunately there is so much corruption.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
12 December, 02:48
fort et debout 😎✊

Ally Oop @Ally
12 December, 01:19
I had a similar conversation years ago about crystals (rocks) and she said that it was 'dark' and rejected it. All I could do was remind her that all things found on this planet came from God, so how could this, in itself, be a negative thing. She didn't respond but I hope she found something good from that exchange. She later removed me from her friend's list bc we had different views about this whole covid thing, I'll never know and that's okay.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 December, 01:09
If you continue to live in FEAR, you will never escape satan's hell matrix.
You have already been living in hell your entire life. satan is the great deceiver, the false prophet and THIS IS satan's hell.

When you stop being afraid to die, and no longer live in fear, his hell hold over you melts away and you will find your direct connection to God and your soul powers.

You ARE an eternal energy being.
Act like it!

God's matrix incoming!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
12 December, 02:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Fear Is Caused By The Devil

Most of your fear is caused by the devil, not by your circumstances.

Here is perhaps the most important thing to know about fear: it is not just a physiological response to circumstances.

Fear is also a spiritual phenomenon, inflicted upon you by the devil.

God built a “flight-or-fight” mechanism into you for your protection. The rush of adrenaline known as a “panic attack” will also, in the face of real danger, give you an instant boost of strength.

But Satan and his demons, as they always do, have taken God’s gift and have corrupted it by using it against you. They do it by planting thoughts into your mind, thoughts of impending disaster and doom. They are behind all of those “what if” questions that tie you in knots of fear. That fear is caused by the devil!

Paul wrote:
Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but… against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. (Ephesians 6:12)

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
12 December, 02:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
WWG1WGA 🇨🇦

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
12 December, 12:39
Its not the hand thats dealt,
Its how its played...
💚🌟💚

Cathy QDell @Nine_0
11 December, 11:03
Doc, is it you on Twitter? Always in the hospital and selling t shirts?

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
11 December, 11:56
In response Cathy QDell to her Publication
Definitely not. This is my only account currently.

Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
11 December, 10:14
nothing is inherently evil. people make it that way. im with you. no object is evil. actions are.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
11 December, 10:10
There is always hope when we have Jesus.

Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
11 December, 10:07
why wouldnt someone just make a bunch of smaller transactions in crypto. then when it gets picked up and immediately place a buy or sell order. then wait. then just keep doing that over and over and over and when the market moves they make money?

its pretty volatile and you are sure to be in profits when it does hit.