Doq Holliday @doqholliday
11 December, 10:04
If you think the internet is evil, maybe there is no hope for you.

If you think crypto is evil, maybe there is no hope for you.

If you think money is evil, maybe there is no hope for you.

NONE of these things are going away and they were ultimately invented by God through His children to accomplish His objectives.

Does the devil corrupt them? Of course he does!

But I think sometimes we forget that God is the Supreme Inventor/Creator and all things created are because of Him FIRST.

Don’t let satan trick you and fill you with fear. I see many that are going to go homeless or end up breaking up their families because they think money is evil and they are only holding out for when you can purchase with gold coins again.

The result of that sort of thinking can be catrostrophic to your soul and your family’s well being.

It’s time to notice unchanging patterns that are put in place by God Himself to bring prosperity to His children.

Stop living in fear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
'But I think sometimes we forget that God is the Supreme Inventor/Creator and all things created are because of Him FIRST.'
We honour GOD and his Son, because they are the greatest math- magicians of all times🙏. And if you don't understand this, let me tell you this story how 'Peter' got back his geological hammer, that he lost in an other country. Peter was with wife and children when he lost his hammer (expensive) and mourned about this loss because he got this present from his wife for his birth day. But 1.5 year after that date, he got his hammer back. He was walking in a quarry when he spotte a man with hammer just like the one he lost. So he started talking how he once had such a tool, but lost it somewhere in the dunes along a coast. The man with the hammer stopped walking, and told him that this tool he was carrying, must have been his, because the place he (Peter' described, was the place he found this hammer. So he told him: 'friend, here is your birthday gift back!"!!!
01:36 PM - Dec 13, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by grenouille9 in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
13 December, 01:49
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Now maybe, you think this is just peanuts, but lets think of all the odds against this. 1,5 year later he got it back, in the meanwhile hundreds of people walked through these dunes where Peter lost it, but nobody spotted the hammer. It was just waiting for this guy, to pick it up and return it to the man who lost it? To be there on the same day that Peter was there to, to return it to him? No they were not there allways, it was just a coincedence. So weird!!!! Do the math: How big was this chance? One in a million? Something like this. But this story is just peanuts in comparison with a lot of other stories of which you would say: 'No way!' But indeed happend!!! Hold the line friends!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396