Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
30 January, 03:34
GOLD & SILVER

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Forever @Badboycas1978
30 January, 03:36
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
bought some more today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
30 January, 03:39
In response Patriot Forever to his Publication
If I may ask, what kind of silver did you buy? Stock in Silver or actual silver? At 3:30 this morning I bought 5K worth of silver bars.......Shhh, no one knows. They will surely have me commited.

Cindy Lou @CBLOU
If I may ask... where do you buy your silver bars from? asking for a friend .....
03:42 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CBLOU in this post can reply
Patriot Heart @PatriotHeartQ
30 January, 03:46
In response Cindy Lou to her Publication
Just bought 62 ounces (just under 3lbs) from a local pawn shop a few minutes ago. Been slowly buying all year. My local pawn shop was stacked with silver.

Patriot Forever @Badboycas1978
30 January, 03:44
In response Cindy Lou to her Publication
i buy from jm bullion. they have been very trustworthy and easy to deal with. few clicks and it is on its way

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
30 January, 03:49
I am not advising. I am stating where I bought from. I used APMEX.

Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
30 January, 04:15
I also use JM Bullion sometimes and buying stock in Gold & Silver is pointless the whole point is to have PHYSICAL GOLD & PHYSICAL SILVER