Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
30 January, 03:34
GOLD & SILVER

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Forever @Badboycas1978
30 January, 03:36
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
bought some more today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
30 January, 03:39
In response Patriot Forever to his Publication
If I may ask, what kind of silver did you buy? Stock in Silver or actual silver? At 3:30 this morning I bought 5K worth of silver bars.......Shhh, no one knows. They will surely have me commited.

Cindy Lou @CBLOU
30 January, 03:42
In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
If I may ask... where do you buy your silver bars from? asking for a friend .....

Patriot Heart @PatriotHeartQ
Just bought 62 ounces (just under 3lbs) from a local pawn shop a few minutes ago. Been slowly buying all year. My local pawn shop was stacked with silver.
03:46 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Cindy Lou to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotHeartQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Heart, click on at the bottom under it