Only people mentioned by SammyTrump in this post can reply
Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
31 January, 11:45
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
My mother passed in Novembermber, 106, of natural causes while in a memory center. I am so relieved she has gone home. I wonder if they will force elderly in nursing homes and memory centers to get the shot.
Scary thought😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
31 January, 12:27
In response Vicki DuPrey to her Publication
They are vaccinating them quickly here now ... 10% of the population have now had the jab its so sad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
31 January, 11:36
I wonder if Cumo used c19 to get people off the government dole in nursing homes. Has anyone found info on how many of those who died in nursing homes were on title 19? Asking for a fren🤔

Nana **** @Zoochini
30 January, 03:51
👀

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
30 January, 03:51
Of course! Nothing to see here folks....😡