Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 December, 02:56
IRS is going to have one hell of an auditing problem on their hands when the majority of people have switched over to crypto.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
10 December, 11:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yes and XRP is going to melt faces . πŸ˜Žβ˜€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
Where are you buying yours from? I managed to get years ago from UK but now they have tightened up security and have to have UK ID .
11:30 PM - Dec 10, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sunny2021 in this post can reply
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
10 December, 11:33
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Uphold App is the only place that I know of. But you can also get certain things and exchange / covert it to XRP too.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
11 December, 12:09
Thank you πŸ™

Jay Kraken @JKraken
16 December, 08:29
I buy Cardano on Coinbase, move it into an Exodus wallet then convert to XRP; Cardano or Algo have the least amount of conversion fees πŸ‘πŸΌ