Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 December, 03:48
Now that’s interesting…

A ‘Best Scenario’ for beating the Covid Pandemic is to catch the mild Omicron variant of covid.

Note: Putin knows.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 December, 11:45
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
While this is true, it’s doing nothing to stop the DS world wide from upping the ante on their de-population agenda.

People are standing up but the bad bullsh** is moving at warp speed and the so-called-counter measures are unrolling at a snail’s pace.

Some of us on the planet are facing the very real possibility of COVID camps (whether we fight or not) and, yes forced injection.

It’s getting really hard to remain peaceful.

If there is a “Plan” it’s being purposefully delayed I think.

It’s also getting really damn hard to remain positive and grateful. I for one need to see some BIG wins. Some BIG people go down. I need to see Justin Trudeau hanging from a gibbet by a rope around his neck.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
I hear you and thinking the RESET is to global technocracy, currency will be digital and central banks will stiill be in control only we will have none, the system will be set against us. Do this or starve, that's what I see. A do or die. GOVTS are all saying that in unison, do this or we take all your freedoms. No money no food, no vax no access. Easy to do when it dgital. If money is only available if permission by GOIVT is granted, you are cut off. Too many decades of planning for technocracy control. Plandemic was the cover. The coup.
05:35 AM - Dec 10, 2021
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by maybeherb in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Maybe Herb, click on at the bottom under it