Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Now that’s interesting…

A ‘Best Scenario’ for beating the Covid Pandemic is to catch the mild Omicron variant of covid.

Note: Putin knows.
03:48 PM - Dec 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
09 January, 03:40
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 December, 11:45
While this is true, it’s doing nothing to stop the DS world wide from upping the ante on their de-population agenda.

People are standing up but the bad bullsh** is moving at warp speed and the so-called-counter measures are unrolling at a snail’s pace.

Some of us on the planet are facing the very real possibility of COVID camps (whether we fight or not) and, yes forced injection.

It’s getting really hard to remain peaceful.

If there is a “Plan” it’s being purposefully delayed I think.

It’s also getting really damn hard to remain positive and grateful. I for one need to see some BIG wins. Some BIG people go down. I need to see Justin Trudeau hanging from a gibbet by a rope around his neck.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
10 December, 05:35
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I hear you and thinking the RESET is to global technocracy, currency will be digital and central banks will stiill be in control only we will have none, the system will be set against us. Do this or starve, that's what I see. A do or die. GOVTS are all saying that in unison, do this or we take all your freedoms. No money no food, no vax no access. Easy to do when it dgital. If money is only available if permission by GOIVT is granted, you are cut off. Too many decades of planning for technocracy control. Plandemic was the cover. The coup.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
09 December, 07:04
I havent taken precautions as yet.
(Have plenty on hand).
Other than to stay away from the prick.
If I get it, or the other we'll see how it goes.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
09 December, 04:35
Putin KNOWS

Dana***** ****** @Danuta
09 December, 04:50
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
you do know that it is not original Putin?

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
09 December, 05:08
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Yes, I've heard he's not the original, as well, complete with pictures to compare.

However, this one IS an Original in my New Life Order book.

Love mi Vlad!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 December, 04:32
i said this...this variant might be the answer from god..to give us the naturally immunity we all need...

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
09 December, 04:49
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
And, here is Satan->

https://www.cdc.gov/corona...