Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
06 January, 01:41
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Ours did.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
06 January, 01:01
TRUE! my cousin left a 30+ year career in respiratory therapy in march of 2020 - said the hospital was killing patients for $$$

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
09 December, 01:17
Yep. Put them on remdesivir shutting the kidney's down (purposeful) Then transferring to ICU with ARDS, putting on vent essentially drowning them.

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
09 December, 01:16
i dont know if they ever will find out; and they def will never believe it! even some docs and nurses think this is just a “fact of life” or it would be stopped!!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
09 December, 01:29
In response Chris Miss to her Publication
They have bought into the Communist Obamacare plan and they are given a treatment plan to follow. They are rewarded for sticking to it. Murder for money.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
06 January, 11:00
In response Chris Miss to her Publication
Sadly, I agree with you. My neighbor is an ICU nurse. She honestly believes in their protocols as being the best they can do.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
09 December, 01:07
Sad but true!! Cuomo is a murderer too - what he did is unconscionable!!