Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 03:13
CNN is doing a whole 1 hour special tonight at 9 pm. Inside the Qanon conspiracy. Who cares if it's just a conspiracy? What are they afraid of?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
04 February, 04:57
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Good! My daughter believes everything CNN tells her. I'm currently ignoring her phone calls. She has not listened to me about anything. She's just going to have to find out the truth another way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Worried Momma @Fighting4myfamily
My son demanded that I do not semd him anything politocal. He says I am alienating myself from my loved ones due to what I believe. He was a die hard conservative umtil he went to Georgia Tech. He came out a progressive, gun hating liberal. It is breaking my heart!
05:00 PM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fighting4myfamily in this post can reply
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
13 May, 03:31
In response Worried Momma to his Publication
My daughter went from a rational thinker with four scholarships and sharing everything with me, to getting the vax and telling me after the fact over the past year. Although our relationship is strained now, I will not hold a grudge against my daughter for being mislead. I can't turn back time to change what has been done so I have had to put my anger towards that which has deceived our impressionably innocent souls. This includes all of MSM, our colleges and politicians.

Anyone of them can call me crazy, but the truth doesn't need a defense! Just because we have lost love one's to their deceptive agenda doesn't mean we can't fight to expose this evil.

04 February, 05:03
Also, I'm sure you've noticed the appalling amount of disrespect toward you; if it's anything like my situation, you've been made to feel like you're a nut. Don't feel bad if you have to ignore your son's phone calls for a while. He didn't care about hurting YOUR feelings, so.....

04 February, 05:02
Sorry to hear that. Take heart. The truth comes out eventually and then your son and my kids will feel like fools.