John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
07 December, 06:12
Ok it is time.

I will prove those who are Q
Gematria will back me up.
If you do not wish to know please unfollow me.
You have a choice, you always have.

I ask if you see this you forward it so all those who wish not to know can unfollow.
I will not post again until Friday.
That will be the day you wake up for real.
God bless you all no matter what you choose.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 December, 07:33
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I just want the truth which seems to be so hard to get these days. I am tired of the games . . . the acting . . . the movie . . . I am totally confused this week . . . who is the good guy . . . who is the bad guy . . . who is a black hat and a white hat . . . I am sick of it all.
All I know is people are dying and families are divided and whoever is responsible for it all can burn for eternity in hell because I really don't care about anyone who would bring this king of human suffering onto the earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
i hear you and i feel the same most of the time now. yes - who is who. i've never been one who is that good at figuring out who is the good actor or who is the bad actor in movies. that's why i began watching foreign films about 20 years ago - none of the hollywood deception (overall that is). yes - the suffering. enough. this may be a movie being displayed - but behind the scenes are real people and real suffering - especiallyl the children (those whose parents ignorantly put the poke in their beautiful bodies). that's where i draw the line.
02:11 AM - Dec 09, 2021
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 December, 02:17
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
yes, it kind of defeats the whole process of saving kids from traffickers yet we are willing to jab them and kill them or harm their bodies . . . I will never understand. Never.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
09 December, 03:07
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
i have had the exact. same. thought.