Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 December, 08:02
Good Morning!
I will of course bring the morning word too but it is important I think for you to understand what Juan O Savin is saying here.

This is a War, A Revolution, of a different kind than we have ever known b4.We are use to waging the "Battle of the Sword", with boots on the ground, guns blazing.

While make no mistake, our military behind the scenes, under the radar are doing just that, but on the surface our battle ground is for the minds & souls of every human on the planet, a battle to hold space in an information matrix that we are trying to change from satan's hell matrix to Gods Consciousness.

We have many "fronts" in this, again make no mistake, spiritual battle. There is a military front, political front, biological warfare front, economical front, just to name the top categories, but what most do not realize is the spiritual front sits at the very top in importance.
WITHOUT God WE simply CANNOT win!
TAKE YOUR SPACE!

wainthepain01

https://youtu.be/JIg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 December, 10:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
12-1-21 Juan O Savin

“We will, I believe, still have ahead of us several events:

1. One of them being Monetary —
BTW, tangibles are the thing that still have the most value
when you’re talking Silver & Gold
you don’t want a paper receipt
you want the tangible asset, far preferential..

2. Then after that, there’s going to be some kind of
Cuban Missile Crisis-type of event
where there’s going to be a face off
& it’s going to look like Weapons of Mass Destruction
going back & forth, could be nuclear & beyond.

3. And in the course of saying that
we’re already at war
with this supposed cold/flu thing that’s weaponized
& the responses to it
which is the real damaging thing
—the shot—that’s killing the world.”

https://rumble.com/vq336n-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Kenner @Blondie
08 December, 02:08
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Two Scriptures automatically came to my mind from Juan’s quote. the first is this one: Galatians 3:13 Christ redeemed us from the Law, having become a curse for us-for it is written”CURSED IS EVERYONE WHO HANGS ON A TREE” when Jesus died for our sins and was in the tomb 3 days, he went to death, hell and the grave to get the Keys to the Kingdom, to set us free and made satan a spectacle and this one. Galatians 5:1 It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to the yoke of slavery. Thanks for sharing, Kat❣️

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 December, 02:18
In response Catherine Kenner to her Publication
Beautiful, Catherine 🙏💞

I especially love this one:

Galatians 5:1
"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free.
Stand firm, then,
& do not let yourselves be burdened again
by a yoke of slavery."

# SLAVES NO MORE!!!! 💪🕊️

Catherine Kenner @Blondie
oh yes❣️ Absolutely ❤️🙏🏻❤️
01:12 AM - Dec 09, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Blondie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Catherine Kenner, click on at the bottom under it